What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Foo Fighters are the greatest rock and roll band of all time (1 Viewer)

Taylor's son Shane on drums for "My Hero" 😭

Kid is a beast on the kit.

I am not a big Foo FIghters fan. I was utterly moved by that. Not tears, just a general peace that for a moment all would be okay in that young man's world all while knowing he'd lost his father. What a great thing to have happen. I hope the band -- and I'm sure they will -- gives him the support and relationships that he'll need in the future. Hopefully last night was somewhat cathartic for him.

I am not a big Foo FIghters fan. I was utterly moved by that. Not tears, just a general peace that for a moment all would be okay in that young man's world all while knowing he'd lost his father. What a great thing to have happen. I hope the band -- and I'm sure they will -- gives him the support and relationships that he'll need in the future. Hopefully last night was somewhat cathartic for him.
There is one more tribute concert for him on Sept 27 at the LA Forum. I hope this is shown also.

I never thought I'd see a photo where Geddy Lee was standing in between Paul McCartney and John Paul Jones. Legends!

And yeah, seeing Taylor's kid tearing it up on My Hero was incredible. That kid can play!

That looked like he took out out all the rage, fear, devastation, confusion, and grief of losing and missing his father out on the kit. It won't take it all away, but hopefully it allows him to heal some more knowing that his Dad would have been super-proud and gleeful to see him rock like that.

That looked like he took out out all the rage, fear, devastation, confusion, and grief of losing and missing his father out on the kit. It won't take it all away, but hopefully it allows him to heal some more knowing that his Dad would have been super-proud and gleeful to see him rock like that.
Had the same though…just let out every emotion he had on the drums. Was so amazing to watch that.

That Foos set was new drummer auditions.

I could see Josh Freese stepping in. He played on Wolfgang Van Halens set and was the first drummer for the Foos set.

Tonights tribute show in Los Angeles not being streamed, but I found a live TikTok stream, Wolfgang Van Halen just played Panama and Hot for Teacher with Justin Hawkins on vocals again. Wolfe absolutely shreds on both songs.

I read the show is being recorded and will be available to stream soonly.

Tonights tribute show in Los Angeles not being streamed, but I found a live TikTok stream, Wolfgang Van Halen just played Panama and Hot for Teacher with Justin Hawkins on vocals again. Wolfe absolutely shreds on both songs.

I read the show is being recorded and will be available to stream soonly.

:blackdot:

Foo Fighters to Host Streaming Event on Sunday — and Reveal New Drummer?​

Foo Fighters have dropped the second song from their forthcoming album “But Here We Are,” a bruising punk-tinged song called “Under You,” with the album due on June 2.

But they also announced a special streaming event on Sunday that seems likely to reveal their still-unannounced new drummer, who is widely expected to be session veteran Josh Freese. The band launches a massive tour — their first without drummer Taylor Hawkins, who died tragically in Colombia last year — in New Hampshire on May 24.

According to the announcement, Foo Fighters: Preparing Music for Concerts” is a streaming event on Live Nations Veeps platform “packed with rock & roll including debut performances of songs from ‘But Here We Are’, exclusive behind the scenes footage, and a few surprises—all captured in the spacious yet homey confines of the band’s own 606 studios.”

It will premiere May 21 at 3pm EST / 12pm PST exclusively at https://foofighters.veeps.com/, with on-demand repeat viewing enabled through May 24.

Been playing the new Foo Fighters pinball machine for the last month or so. Super fun, if you’re so inclined.

Users who are viewing this thread