What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forbes' annual NFL team valuations (1 Viewer)

azgroover

Footballguy
link

Article mentions Lions and Dolphins are the only two to lose money last year. I didn't think it was possible to lose cash as an NFL owner.

1. Dallas Cowboys

2. Washington Redskins

3. New England Patriots

4. New York Giants

5. Houston Texans

6. New York Jets

7. Philadelphia Eagles

8. Baltimore Ravens

9. Chicago Bears

10. Denver Broncos

11. Indianapolis Colts

12. Carolina Panthers

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

14. Green Bay Packers

15. Cleveland Browns

16. Miami Dolphins

17. Pittsburgh Steelers

18. Tennessee Titans

19. Seattle Seahawks

20. Kansas City Chiefs

21. New Orleans Saints

22. San Francisco 49ers

23. Arizona Cardinals

24. San Diego Chargers

25. Cincinnati Bengals

26. Atlanta Falcons

27. Detroit Lions

28. Buffalo Bills

29. St Louis Rams

30. Minnesota Vikings

31. Oakland Raiders

32. Jacksonville Jaguars

Didn't read the article, but I'm surprised to see Houston that high.
From the Texans write up...Team owner Robert McNair has prudently used the enormous cash flow he generates at his stadium to pay off much of the $400 million of debt he used to purchase the expansion Texans in 1999 and finance his share of the stadium construction costs. The Texans have sold out every game at Reliant Stadium for the past eight years and their $300 million stadium naming rights deal with Reliant is the richest in the NFL. One negative: PSL prices have dropped significantly in recent months for the first time, indicating demand for tickets has peaked.

Surprised to see the Niners and Falcons as low as they are ... thought those were solid markets (even if Atlanta's a lukewarm sports town).

Sure the Niners were top-10 in franchise worth 20 years ago?

Half the NFL gear I used to see people wearing back around 1990 was Raiders gear -- no way they were second-to-last back then. Guess times change.

Congrats, Al. You have officially driven the franchise into the ground. Considering you built it up from nothing, you have truly come full-circle.

Users who are viewing this thread