What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free website for live player stats? (1 Viewer)

Elway Lives

Footballguy
Hopefully this isn't pissing, but does anyone know of any free websites that let you track whatever specific players you are interested in seeing stats for, and those stats will be updated live as the games progress? Kinda like a "my team" thing where you can track whoever you want each week, but the stats are live. Thought I had seen something like that a few years ago but don't recall where that would have been.

TIA.

Hopefully this isn't pissing, but does anyone know of any free websites that let you track whatever specific players you are interested in seeing stats for, and those stats will be updated live as the games progress? Kinda like a "my team" thing where you can track whoever you want each week, but the stats are live. Thought I had seen something like that a few years ago but don't recall where that would have been.TIA.
You could always just start a league on a site with free live scoring and use your commish powers to create a team consisting only of the players you wanted tracked.For a good free league site with live scoring, try www.fleaflicker.com.

Users who are viewing this thread