What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread: Buffalo at Seattle (1 Viewer)

I think the refs have decided that the rules have gotten so confusing they're just going to make it up as they go along.

Odds that this crew has a postseason assignment?

The final 30 seconds of that half made me literally laugh out loud four separate times  What the...?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's possibly the worst screw-job by the refs against a team since Jeff Triplett mistook Vinnie Testaverde's head for the ball...

What a ####### joke the NFL has become.....did we really just see this sequence with the refs?

Holy mother of god the was bad.

So the ref can eat up the entire playclock now, and the offense still has to get the ball off with however much time the ref leaves them?

That's got to be the third new thing I learned about NFL rules in the past 2 minutes...

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a ref more clearly screw a team than that.  Stand over the ball until 4 seconds left on the playclock and then call them for delay of game.

Sean Mcdonough is terrible. First off, he doesn't even notice that the game clock is winding down. THEN, he says "the kick is good" while the referees are busy blowing the play dead.

Isn't the rule that if the defender gets a piece of the ball on a punt or kick that it then can't be roughing?  Basically that if you block it you can blast the kicker?  That may be why no roughing there.  

LOL regardless and that clusterf...

Glad kicker is ok.

Isn't the rule that if the defender gets a piece of the ball on a punt or kick that it then can't be roughing?  Basically that if you block it you can blast the kicker?  That may be why no roughing there.  

Glad kicker is ok.
There's no roughing the kicker because there was no play, they blew the play dead.  They could have (and should have) called unnecessary roughness though

Seattle being dirty and the Refs screwing calls up by the fistful. Just another week in the NFL. Time to turn this joke off. 

Glad kicker is ok.
They blew the play dead....and he kept going after the whistle.

15 yard personal foul flag should have been thrown. It was a cheap hit. Dirty POS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Sherman reach down with his left hand and touch the ball on that crazy play? 

Also, anytime a trainer comes onto the field a player must leave for at least one play. What's so confusing about that? 

Users who are viewing this thread