What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - K.C. - N.O. (1 Viewer)

I WISH I was watching this game, my Lions are getting me stressed :hot: Finally my shameless hording of other people handcuff RB's is paying off :thumbup: I hope Blaylock has the energy to keep this up

Green looks like he hurt his arm.edit: He's fine, just hit his arm on a helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a ####### decision by Woods. 4th and 9 and he gets called on a Personal Foul, unnecessary roughness.

Amazing that in this day & age Jim Haslett can still be a coach. Deuce avg. 10 yards per carry, against the worst run defense in the league, missing its best linebacker, so far has only given 5 carries to one of the best RBs in the league, what a complete joke. /end rant.

Amazing that in this day & age Jim Haslett can still be a coach. Deuce avg. 10 yards per carry, against the worst run defense in the league, missing its best linebacker, so far has only given 5 carries to one of the best RBs in the league, what a complete joke. /end rant.
Rant on - it's deserved.After that run, which is better? Deuce getting 7-8 yards per carry, even if he has to push guys backwards to do it? Or Brooks throwing the ball?

I would never make such a dumb football statement as this, but I honestly believe the Saints have a better chance of getting a first down on 3rd and 8 by handing it to Deuce than throwing the ball.That's nice - 2nd and 15, 6 yard pass in the middle of the field. If you want to run out the clock, you RUJN the ball.

2-2-NO 28 (1:44) D.McAllister right tackle to NO 40 for 12 yards (J.Browning).

1-10-NO 40 (1:11) (Shotgun) PENALTY on NO-V.Riley, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at NO 40 - No Play.

1-15-NO 35 (1:09) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass incomplete to B.Williams.

2-15-NO 35 (1:05) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass to B.Williams to NO 41 for 6 yards (S.Fujita). Pass 6, Run 0

3-9-NO 41 :-)57) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass incomplete.

I would love to know how many targets Williams has so far in this game. Brooks has been a complete disgrace against a pitiful defense, but for some reason Haslett believes Boo can be a bigger playmaker than Deuce against this team? I can't believe how frustrated you Saints fan's must be. Being a Philly homer i've seen Andy have some games with awful play calling (aka-- last week against Pitt) but the playcalling for the Saints has been so ridiculously awful all year it's actually infuriating. Ugh, I wish I didn't have Deuce on my team almost at how irate it is to see that he only had *6* carries in the first half of this game.

How about a swing pass or two to McAllister? Dude was said to have the best set of hands (for an RB) in the league and he's used as nothing but an emergency valve in the passing game.I hate New Orleans. Deuce deserves better than this.

:pickle: Derrick Blaylock :pickle:Mewelde Moore who? Derrick Blaylock may end up being the waiver pickup of the year if Priest is out for longer than they lead on.

How about a swing pass or two to McAllister? Dude was said to have the best set of hands (for an RB) in the league and he's used as nothing but an emergency valve in the passing game.I hate New Orleans. Deuce deserves better than this.
:goodposting: I think every N.O. game every week should just be re-named the "venting" thread, since thats what we're always doing watching this ridiculously frustrating team. I'm just glad I don't get the game here or else I'd throw a brick through my TV.

I feel more sorry for Saints fans than I do for myself as a Dolphin fan. At least we can say the Dolphins suck b/c of their lack of talent.

Deuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!If Deuce gets 25 touches in this game HE'LL get 200 yards.

1-15-NO 22 (14:56) D.McAllister left tackle to NO 43 for 21 yards (J.Woods, W.Bartee).1-10-NO 43 (14:15) D.McAllister right end to NO 45 for 2 yards (Q.Caver).2-8-NO 45 (13:39) D.McAllister left tackle to KC 49 for 6 yards (E.Hicks).3-2-KC 49 (13:05) D.McAllister left end pushed ob at KC 31 for 18 yards (J.Woods).IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HASLETT HAS LEARNED SOMETHING?!!!!

Did they forget to wake up Haslett from his halftime nap ? surprised to see 4 straight running plays.

Deuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!!!

Stoffarm was beautiful.
Lol, how many carries will deuce get in the 2nd half? 10+, 15+.... (gasp) 20+???? (ahhh, 30 carries for Deuce against this defense... no way it'll happen but it'd be fun to imagine what kidn of numbers he'd put up) I still say Haslett sucks :D

1-15-NO 22 (14:56) D.McAllister left tackle to NO 43 for 21 yards (J.Woods, W.Bartee).1-10-NO 43 (14:15) D.McAllister right end to NO 45 for 2 yards (Q.Caver).2-8-NO 45 (13:39) D.McAllister left tackle to KC 49 for 6 yards (E.Hicks).3-2-KC 49 (13:05) D.McAllister left end pushed ob at KC 31 for 18 yards (J.Woods).IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HASLETT HAS LEARNED SOMETHING?!!!!
I was gonna copy and paste the same part =DKeep it going Duece!!

This is gonna sound a bit off, but the Chiefs' pass D is outstanding today. They have had a great pass rush and the defense on the receivers has been phenomenal compared to the last few weeks.

1-10-NO 34 (5:23) A.Brooks sacked at NO 27 for -7 yards (E.Hicks).2-17-NO 27 (4:53) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass to J.Pathon to NO 46 for 19 yards (G.Wesley). Pass 19, Run 01-10-NO 46 (4:17) D.McAllister right tackle to NO 47 for 1 yard (K.Mitchell).2-9-NO 47 (3:34) A.Stecker left guard to NO 47 for no gain (G.Wesley).3-9-NO 47 (2:53) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass incomplete to D.Stallworth.oops, and i thought haslett may have learned something :X I guess we're the only ones who notice duece had 45 yards on 5 carries last drive

KC 492-10-KC 49 (1:03) A.Brooks pass to J.Horn to KC 9 for 40 yards (Q.Caver, E.Warfield). Pass 31, Run 91-9-KC 9 :-)14) PENALTY on NO-B.Williams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at KC 9 - No Play.1-14-KC 19 (15:00) A.Brooks FUMBLES (Aborted) at KC 14, and recovers at KC 19. A.Brooks to KC 19 for no gain (K.Mitchell).2-19-KC 19 (14:33) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass to D.Stallworth to KC 20 for -1 yards (W.Bartee).3-20-KC 20 (13:51) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass incomplete to J.HornHaslett's nap is definitely over ....

What are the Saints doing?

1-9-KC 9 :-)14) PENALTY on NO-B.Williams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at KC 9 - No Play.1-14-KC 19 (15:00) A.Brooks FUMBLES (Aborted) at KC 14, and recovers at KC 19. A.Brooks to KC 19 for no gain (K.Mitchell).2-19-KC 19 (14:33) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass to D.Stallworth to KC 20 for -1 yards (W.Bartee).3-20-KC 20 (13:51) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass incomplete to J.Horn.
Did Deuce get traded or something?

1-9-KC 9 :-)14) PENALTY on NO-B.Williams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at KC 9 - No Play.1-14-KC 19 (15:00) A.Brooks FUMBLES (Aborted) at KC 14, and recovers at KC 19. A.Brooks to KC 19 for no gain (K.Mitchell).2-19-KC 19 (14:33) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass to D.Stallworth to KC 20 for -1 yards (W.Bartee).3-20-KC 20 (13:51) (Shotgun) A.Brooks pass incomplete to J.Horn.Pass game working to perfection Jim! Keep it up.

How the heck does someone have 170+ yards rushing, and ZERO TDs?! Oh wait, that's exactly what Blaylock has done. And Shaun Alexander over in the Seattle/STL game. WHAT...........THE...............HECK!? :eek:

How the heck does someone have 170+ yards rushing, and ZERO TDs?! Oh wait, that's exactly what Blaylock has done. And Shaun Alexander over in the Seattle/STL game. WHAT...........THE...............HECK!? :eek:
HAHA And just as I say that............BLAYLOCK TD! :clap:

Needs more decoys.

Am I the only one here really hoping NO loses this game? I love the players (aside from Brooks), but I can't take anymore of Haslett, with the rumors swirling that if they lose this week he goes byebye, I just want this team to lose. Deuce with only 12 carries this game (thus far) is a fantastic indicator that Jim has not a clue what he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread