What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Seattle V San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Kleck

Footballguy
*49er defense is playing well.

*Seahawk defense has been sproradic.

*Smith is improving. Gore looks great.

*Seahawk offense is still in flux. Alexander will play some. Hasselbeck probably won't play.

As a Seattle homer, I don't like this game one bit. After watching the Seahawks escape last year when the 49ers missed the two point conversion at the end of the game I see bad things, man. Bad things.

Agree wif my GB Shick. I won't be shocked in the least to see the Niners pull this out.

' date='Nov 19 2006, 09:23 AM' post='5931419']

*Smith is improving.
Nice try. Smith has been horrid in his last 3 games. He's been regressing steadily since mid-October.
I'm referring to his overall play from a year ago. He's going to continue to have ups and downs. I think we'll see more ups than downs in the future.

I'm happy but confused that I'm getting this game here. Alexander nothing on his first carry and Wallace with a great scramble on 3rd and ten. Go Hawks! :banned:

F.Gore up the middle to SEA 41 for 51 yards (M.Trufant).

Frank Gore is a very bad man.

Gore another couple nice runs, gets them to first and goal on the 5.

Please give the kid a chance to punch it in here. He's earned it.

TIA

gore = beast

robinson = truck

thats a nice young back field

jesus put gore the hell in..the kid deserves the TDs

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Play: 1-5-SEA 5(1:16) M.Robinson left end to SEA 5 for no gain (J.Babineaux). PENALTY on SF-A.Battle, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SEA 5 - No Play.

:thumbdown:

This red zone play calling astounds me (luckily, it's working). You've got a kid with a stat line of 13 for 130, he gets you into position for a first and goal from the 5, and you don't continue to give him the ball.

I'd be handing him the ball on first, second, and third downs in that situation. Talk about overthinking things...

This red zone play calling astounds me (luckily, it's working). You've got a kid with a stat line of 13 for 130, he gets you into position for a first and goal from the 5, and you don't continue to give him the ball. I'd be handing him the ball on first, second, and third downs in that situation. Talk about overthinking things...
Let Gore get them to the red zone, then steal all the TD's..Nice gameplan.... :rolleyes:

Love Gore and own him in two leagues, but the non RZ looks a big concern heading into the playoffs where there is no next week :wall: :wall:

Good. I'm glad they come out of that with just a field goal. Got what they deserved for the atrocious play calling.

Love Gore and own him in two leagues, but the non RZ looks a big concern heading into the playoffs where there is no next week :wall: :wall:
You think this is still over the fumble issues?? Hasn't he gotten that fixed for the most part? This especially kills me in a heavy TD league..

Amazing, SF could steal this division....not likely, but this win is huge, assuming SF doesn't collapse

This red zone play calling astounds me (luckily, it's working). You've got a kid with a stat line of 13 for 130, he gets you into position for a first and goal from the 5, and you don't continue to give him the ball. I'd be handing him the ball on first, second, and third downs in that situation. Talk about overthinking things...
The play calling stems from Gore losing a couple fumbles at the goal line earlier this year along with a couple more fumbles that weren't take aways but could have been costly. Then they brought in Robinson and he got a couple TD's without fumbles.

Is any player in the NFL more frustrating yet awesome to own than Frank Gore?

Do these coaches see something in Robinson that I dont. He runs straight and puts his head down and barely moves the pile. Hes a below average RB. Yet they keep taking out a guy who never stop moving his leg because of a few fumbles in the beginning of the year. :wall:

Niners are looking great the first half. really Suprised Nolan went for the FG from the 1 foot line instead of going for the TD

Users who are viewing this thread