What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Carolina@Atlanta (1 Viewer)

sorry vick owners,, myself included.. Vick isn't going to be around for long.. He's hurting,, that ankle after most of the season, is still not healed.. He may as well take the rest of the season off.

So what was that?A bad pass by Vick?Or more likely a bad call by the Atl OC?Both, probably.
I think that Vick has a pretty spiral, looks good running all over the field but unfortunately that won't keep you in the league for very long. I know he wants to make a statement but he has WR to throw to and even with some of the catches, they were not on the mark. If he doesn't learn he will get hurt again/

Why not pound Stephen Davis there? Serves fox right, hopefully he learns his lesson.
Fox sucks. I am going to laugh my tail off to see this sorry sack of a team not get into the playoffs, serves them right.

That's a fact, Jack! While it's fun to see sand lot football being played sometimes, this guy is going to get another majory injury if he keeps this crap up. If I was a Reeves or their next head coach, they better make him learn how to throw.
Really RKade? Is that what you think about Vick? I was confused because I had read the same thing about 20 times from you now.......... shhhhhhh, say something else instead of saying the same thing over and over again

RKade, what should Carolina have done there?
You think they would at least think about running Davis, don't you think? Then again, this will be three choke jobs by Carolina so looks like an 8-8 season is still possible!

Really RKade? Is that what you think about Vick? I was confused because I had read the same thing about 20 times from you now.......... shhhhhhh, say something else instead of saying the same thing over and over again
Glad I resolved your confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread