What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - New Orleans v Dallas (1 Viewer)

Cramps - he hasn't been practicing or playing at full speed in weeks. You see that a lot at the beginning of the season

(and during that time of the month)
Guys,Let's try to keep it excellent in here.
Does that include he-shes?
:confused: what the #### are you talking about??
Marc is a sworn member of the He-Man Women Haters Club (Also known as T "alligator arms" O Haters
:confused: clearly i'm in over my head here.
Sorry Furley -In english - Marc bashes TO on a regular basis. As we discovered in another thread, he lives for TO.......Bashiing :wub: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cramps - he hasn't been practicing or playing at full speed in weeks. You see that a lot at the beginning of the season

(and during that time of the month)
Guys,Let's try to keep it excellent in here.
Does that include he-shes?
:confused: what the #### are you talking about??
Marc is a sworn member of the He-Man Women Haters Club (Also known as T "alligator arms" O Haters
HeShe Hate MeShe
HATER!!!!!

I'm only 3 Peter Griffin non-sequitor jokes away from winning this week.

Someone clue me in when the game is back on.

Jesus, Tomlinson had 3 more TDs today?
and he now owns the TD record.With three to play!
And I think he's two away from the rushing TD record, then, right? Didn't Alexander do it without a single receiving TD last year?
Not sure it's relevant.With three to play, LT is likely to blow away all the TD records.he's gonna have more TDs in a season than many QB get in any season over their entire career (read: Bledsoe).

And I think he's two away from the rushing TD record, then, right? Didn't Alexander do it without a single receiving TD last year?
Not sure it's relevant.With three to play, LT is likely to blow away all the TD records.he's gonna have more TDs in a season than many QB get in any season over their entire career (read: Bledsoe).
Yeah - where were you on that one! :P Fargin traded Thomas Jones and MJD for Rudi early in the year and thought I was getting a bargin .. :P :lmao: Why do I do this again? oh, yeah, We play to WIN the game! I am being dethroned in all my leagues. :bag: ;)Jsut Kidding Marc - still :wub: you guys....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah - where were you on that one! :P Fargin traded Thomas Jones and MJD for Rudi early in the year and thought I was getting a bargin .. :P :lmao: Why do I do this again? oh, yeah, We play to WIN the game! I am being dethroned in all my leagues. :bag: ;)Jsut Kidding Marc - still :wub: you guys....
consider me more shuked than Mr. Furley.

consider me more shuked than Mr. Furley.
Im having a bad day. :bag:unless Romo and TO get it going.

Stupid taunting flag aside, McKenzie is playing great.
Great at holding Glenn from what I've seen.
:ptts:
I'm not whining.Just pointing some stuff out. Hey, if he doesn't get caught....bully for him.
To explain why that was a penalty use of the shirt, the shirt is for FF whining.Not complaing about a player getting away with defensive holding - unless you are complaining that Glenn is not getting you FF points b/c of the holding.Then it is an appropriate use of the shirt.Continue with your whining. ;)

I'm not whining.Just pointing some stuff out. Hey, if he doesn't get caught....bully for him.
To explain why that was a penalty use of the shirt, the shirt is for FF whining.Not complaing about a player getting away with defensive holding - unless you are complaining that Glenn is not getting you FF points b/c of the holding.Then it is an appropriate use of the shirt.Continue with your whining. ;)
Thanks - fargin Romo........... :bag: fargin TO ........... :bag:

I assumed that was the reason for said whining. Carry on :)

Users who are viewing this thread