What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Oakland V Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

It didn't look like much at first but McFadden takes a short swing pass and runs all the way down the right sideline for a long TD. Got some good blocks.

For a man who hosts an FF show, Jones-Drew is off the field a lot in the red zone.

e.t.a. Yes, he came back in. Just his timing the past few weeks has been awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah why does Jennings get so many RZ carries? Very frustrating.

Very glad I made the right TE decision today in starting Lewis. Frustration averted. :thumbdown:

Garrard tried to hit Thomas deep but threw it to his inside instead of his outside and pass was broken up. Thomas was open.

Crazy play. Thomas catches ball over the middle. Takes a hit and the ball comes out before he hits the ground. Raider defender catches the ball before it hits the ground. Refs then overrule the turnover and rule it a catch and down by contact which it clearly was not. Oakland challenges. I don't know if it was even a catch but the ball never hit the ground. It shoould be either an INT or a fumble.

Perfect throw from Campbell to Murphy in the back of the end zone. Campbell waited a beat to throw it and really zipped it in there.

TD bomb to Hill for JAX. McFadden answers for the Raiders. Makes a nice cutback. Shakes a defender. Then just outruns everyone to the end zone.

Gotta love CBS. "Why didnt cable throw the challenge flag sooner?"

BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS DIDNT BOTHER TO SHOW A REPLAY!

I thought he went out watching it live, but on the replay I don't see it.

Quit showing the side replays CBS, they don't tell us anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic TD run by Jennings. Swept around the left, went down sideline, then cut back to middle and took it to the house. OAk challenges thinking he might have stepped out of bounds but there's no replay showing that. Upheld on review.

Today would have been a great day to have McFadden in my lineup.

But hey, at least Blount is tearing it up...wait, no he isn't.

This game is ridiculous. Sims-Walker for the leaping TD in the end zone. Not sure his second foot came down in bounds but Raiders choose not to use their last challenge.

This game is ridiculous. Sims-Walker for the leaping TD in the end zone. Not sure his second foot came down in bounds but Raiders choose not to use their last challenge.
probably cause they already used both of their challenges....the int in the first half that cable had to challenge and the long td run by jennings that cable challenged.

Did they even have a challenge? They used one on the interception in the first half and one on the Jennings TD. I thought you didn't get a third unless you get both of the first two right.

On the replay, there was some helmet-to-helmet contact. QBs are way overprotected, but that call wasn't out of line with a number of other calls that have been made this season.

On the replay, there was some helmet-to-helmet contact. QBs are way overprotected, but that call wasn't out of line with a number of other calls that have been made this season.
I agree, there's been plenty of calls the season that have made me wonder how defenders are supposed to play football.

Users who are viewing this thread