What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Jacksonville V Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Daryl Smith came in toward midsection. Arm went for ball and ended up with forearm shiver to helmet.

At the half the Colts lead 14-10. The Jags have to be happy that they are only down by 4 points, but can't be happy that their offence has done next to nothing so far.

How is that not a hit to the head on a defenseless receiver?
He wasn't defenseless. Smith might still pay a hefty fine, although I don't know what he's supposed to do when the WR is bent at the waist and running full speed ahead.
He was. And the inconsistency of NFL refereeing continues.
I think the two big things was he never launched himself (feet were still on ground) and there was no H2H.But like others, I'm confused as to what they're calling or not.

Colts gameplan could be differfent if both Tamme and Collie are out in the second half.

Colts running game doing well.

How is that not a hit to the head on a defenseless receiver?
He wasn't defenseless. Smith might still pay a hefty fine, although I don't know what he's supposed to do when the WR is bent at the waist and running full speed ahead.
He was. And the inconsistency of NFL refereeing continues.
No, he was a ball carrier at that point. Smith has a right to tackle him.
Uh, no. He never even made the catch.

Not that i have a problem with either but what is the difference between deseans fall into the endzone td celebration and mike thomas somesaulting into the end zone?

How about nomore pitchouts for a while okay?

MSW out there but had problems cutting on that ankle.

No more ref whining by Colts fans please.
And the brutal officiating continues. Even if it isn't called kick catch interference because the Jags player blocked the Colt into the returner, there should be no way the Colts get the ball because the returner was interfered with and the ball hit him.

Garrard to MSW for a 2 yard touchdown. Colts lead down to 27-24. There just less than 2 minutes left. Here comes an onside kick attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread