What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W2 - Chicago V Carolina (1 Viewer)

:bowtie: :banned:

I do not like the trend I am seeing by the Bears. Looks like McKie is in the goal line package and getting the carries. 2 TDs in two weeks.

Not everyone is watching the game. Please elaborate on the last 2 smilies. Thanks
From Rahula Strohl, Chicago Trib Play by Play Well, that was disappointing, especially for Unbearleavable's fantasy team. The Bears come after Delhomme, he wings it deep for Muhammad, Nathan Vasher is step-for-step with him, but gets his feet tangled with Moose's, and Muhammad comes up with the lunging catch for 30-plus yards. Pass to King in the right flat, Kevin Payne rips it loose and Charles Tillman picks up the fumble and returns it inside the 25.

Forte gets three to the 20. Orton fires to Lloyd on the right side after a quick drop for five yards. Orton fires to Lloyd on a timing route, Lloyd didn't turn around until the ball was two-thirds of its way to him, and made a great sliding catch at the 1. Handoff to McKie and he gets the touchdown on a great second effort. PAT is good.

Bears 17, Panthers 3, 9:23 left in the 3rd quarter

Not everyone is watching the game. Please elaborate on the last 2 smilies. Thanks
From Rahula Strohl, Chicago Trib Play by Play Well, that was disappointing, especially for Unbearleavable's fantasy team. The Bears come after Delhomme, he wings it deep for Muhammad, Nathan Vasher is step-for-step with him, but gets his feet tangled with Moose's, and Muhammad comes up with the lunging catch for 30-plus yards. Pass to King in the right flat, Kevin Payne rips it loose and Charles Tillman picks up the fumble and returns it inside the 25.

Forte gets three to the 20. Orton fires to Lloyd on the right side after a quick drop for five yards. Orton fires to Lloyd on a timing route, Lloyd didn't turn around until the ball was two-thirds of its way to him, and made a great sliding catch at the 1. Handoff to McKie and he gets the touchdown on a great second effort. PAT is good.

Bears 17, Panthers 3, 9:23 left in the 3rd quarter
:rolleyes:

OLSON . loses it again!!!.................

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Rosario getting looks? I picked him up based less on the receptions then on the high number of targets, but it doesn't look like he is getting those either.

Is Rosario getting looks? I picked him up based less on the receptions then on the high number of targets, but it doesn't look like he is getting those either.
I think they are using Jeff King more today, because of Rosario's sprained foot.

The Cardiac Cats take the lead again. It will be interesting to see what happens to make the game come down to the last minute.

Horrific playcalling, Orton still horrific...waste of a good defense once again...nice job Jerry, enjoy the un-employment line come the off-season...

EDIT: For crying out loud Ron Turner, Matt Forte is a beast and you give it to the slow fullback, enjoy the un-employment line with Angelo...

EDIT 2: Panthers showed some heart, Stewart is great, and Carolina will be a threat come January...if only the Chicago franchise could find a QB before I die...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the Panther Fans, your team never gave up.

It's too bad the Bears were not so strong at the end, but even so, they are still playing better than I Thought they would.

wow i'm pissed. could have gone 2-0 to start the season beating 2 good teams on the road. instead an incredible choke job by the offense ruining a great defensive effort once again.

wtf olsen !??! 2 catches and 2 fumbles ... gimme an effin break.

orton cant throw 10+ yards downfield. missed booker wide open in the 4th that would have sealed the game.

and that last drive was a total piece of ####. get the ball on the 40 ... forte runs for 9 yards on first down. then orton proceeds to throw 2 HORRIBLE passes and can't get a 1 yard completion. then we handoff to the full back and let him plow into 20 large bodies up the middle? ron turner should be shot.

what a pathetic way to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread