What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - Green Bay v Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Forward progress? Blow that #### dead.

Good god, someone is going to get hurt.

How did Jared Allen and Ray Edwards not split that sack a few plays ago? NFL.com awarded it to Allen.

Not sure why the play wasn't blown dead on that fumble (AP was clearly stopped dead), but as a Packer fan I'll take it.

Ok, that play was incredible. It won me one league (my GB defense can't go below 7 now, and I needed 4 to win). The TD bought me a couple points of cushion in another league where I'm facing the Vikings D. And in yet another league, I need Peterson to score under 13, and the -2 from the fumble gives me a bit more hope. Plus, bad for Favre. Basically, a perfect play.

Seriously i never thought I would have to see plays like this against us.

Like I have been saying for the last however long this has been going, TT needs to be fired ASAP. We will never be contenders again with him at the helm.

Ok, that play was incredible. It won me one league (my GB defense can't go below 7 now, and I needed 4 to win). The TD bought me a couple points of cushion in another league where I'm facing the Vikings D. And in yet another league, I need Peterson to score under 13, and the -2 from the fumble gives me a bit more hope. Plus, bad for Favre. Basically, a perfect play.
Awesome dude.

Oh that's why the play was incredible.

Seriously i never thought I would have to see plays like this against us.Like I have been saying for the last however long this has been going, TT needs to be fired ASAP. We will never be contenders again with him at the helm.
Last time? I doubt it.

Whats up with Peterson? Hasn't been on the field since that hit...sorry back in....

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously i never thought I would have to see plays like this against us.Like I have been saying for the last however long this has been going, TT needs to be fired ASAP. We will never be contenders again with him at the helm.
Overexaggerate much? They were a drive away from the Super Bowl a few years ago, and the old man couldn't seal the deal. Thompson was at the helm for that one. I agree he has a little too much faith in his personnel moves. Going into the seaon with no veteran tackles was a big mistake, but he is still in the top 1/3rd of the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
even the most ardent Favre hater has to admit he's throwing a heck of a game. . .

--------------

cancel my comment about Harvin catching all screensand taking reverses . . .

That was a good pass, but I am this close to asking to see their man cards... because these guys are over the top.

They went to the PA 16 times too many on 1st and goal. Bailed out by the penalty, hopefully the give it to AD as many times as it takes now.

Users who are viewing this thread