What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - Green Bay v Minnesota (1 Viewer)

I'll be interested to see how McCarthy spins this one. I have no problem with the loss, but the penalties and lack of pass rush continue to be problems throughout his tenure as coach. They are an incredibly sloppy team. You can't win games consistently finishing in the top 3 most penalized times, I don't care how much talent you have.
He usually just says they need to adjust their pad level after games like this.

Good Lord, give the ball to Grant!

Yes, I'm a Grant owner. That said, I think he could have gotten in on that 2nd down with a few feet to go.

Aren't these supposed to be the best coaches in football?

If you are gonna go for it, have the dang play, and don't waste a timeout. So stupid. And you see it every week.

Good Lord, give the ball to Grant!Yes, I'm a Grant owner. That said, I think he could have gotten in on that 2nd down with a few feet to go.
Not a Grant owner, but I agree. GB is being too cute at the GL. Just try and pound it in.

Good Lord, give the ball to Grant!Yes, I'm a Grant owner. That said, I think he could have gotten in on that 2nd down with a few feet to go.
Grant owner also. Just keep it on the ground.Or NO PASS TO DRIVER!!!!(Full disclosure...Grant/Peterson owner going against the Driver owner. Pretty much even going into tonight's game.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a mistake to go for it. And I say that even if they had made it. There's 17 minutes left in the game, you don't have to have a TD there, but you do need to cut into the lead. Now you're left with nothing. Take the points.

Aren't these supposed to be the best coaches in football?If you are gonna go for it, have the dang play, and don't waste a timeout. So stupid. And you see it every week.
Yeah in theory, but somehow TT became a GM and he hired McCarthy.
It isn't limited to this game, or this team. I know you have a thing for TT (that no one here could care less about), but this is an NFL thing. Every week, it's unreal.

Phew..... Glad Lee dropped that ball. I wouldn't have wanted Packers fans to go through the whole game without something to complain about.

Terrible play calling there IMO. If you can't gain half a yard on two plays running the ball you don't deserve to win. I don't care how good the defense is.

It was a mistake to go for it. And I say that even if they had made it. There's 17 minutes left in the game, you don't have to have a TD there, but you do need to cut into the lead. Now you're left with nothing. Take the points.
You're left with your opponent playing from the 1-yard line. There is value in that.

Users who are viewing this thread