What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Wilson Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Shirley

Footballguy
Hey guys, with Wilson being listed as Doubtful, who is the next man up if he is sidelined on Sunday?

Wilson (neck) missed his third straight day of practice Friday and is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Dolphins, the Bills' official site reports. "George didn't get to practice, but we're still holding out hope that he can go, but we have to list him as doubtful," coach Chan Gailey said Friday.

Bryan Scott has always played well (stats wise) when given the opportunity, I thought I heard though that it was Searcy who was the first up to play when Wilson wasn't last week. So not sure, but I'd lean towards Searcy...

The Bills took to the practice field today to begin preparations for the Tennessee Titans, and just two players were absent: cornerback Leodis McKelvin and safety George Wilson. Chan Gailey told reporters today that McKelvin will likely practice tomorrow, while he's hoping Wilson can get onto the field on Friday.

I'm waiting until Sunday morning, then will pick up Searcy if it's looking grim for Wilson. He's been solid subbing for THE MAN.

I'm waiting until Sunday morning, then will pick up Searcy if it's looking grim for Wilson. He's been solid subbing for THE MAN.
Wilson out again :( Searcy had a good week two weeks ago, not so much last week. I just remember watching him attempt to keep Ballard out of the end zone. That ended up in a big fail.

Users who are viewing this thread