What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Giants at Vikings** (-3, 47.5) Sun 4:30 (1 Viewer)

Giants blitz is getting close but they're really getting tagged this drive.

EDIT: and because they were getting tagged they switch to soft zone and Osborne immediately gets a open TD up the middle.

I don’t get many Giants games here in KC but Daniel Jones is really looking good. Props to Daboll for that.

vikings o line is kind of a joke.
Giants D line is also really good and healthy.
true, but in the playoffs an o line should be at least average. vikings o line is a huge liability.
The Vikings offensive line might be considered average if Brian ONeil wasn't injured.

The Vikings defense is terrible though. I have no idea how they have won so many games when they cant stop anything.

vikings o line is kind of a joke.
Giants D line is also really good and healthy.
true, but in the playoffs an o line should be at least average. vikings o line is a huge liability.
The Vikings offensive line might be considered average if Brian ONeil wasn't injured.

The Vikings defense is terrible though. I have no idea how they have won so many games when they cant stop anything.
There are a lot of bad defenses in the league that can’t stop the Vikings’ offense.

3 pass calls there and a kneel. surprised
the holding killed any realistic chance the Giants had on that drive. The most explosive WR out there is Saquon. Take the knee and go to the 3rd.

Giants are playing much better than anyone expected, go to the half and keep that momentum. Would like to see more Saquon in space and establish that run game. Keep the ball out of Minny's hands.

Decent 1st half for the G-Men but the defense must do better. The Vikings really only throw to two guys, can’t let one of them run uncovered on third down.

Holy **** they finally did it!! That 3rd down play to Saquon I have been asking them to do that for years

If he Giants can just make it take awhile for the Vikes to move the ball (no explosive plays) they'll be ok on D.

Goddamit pressure keeps getting close but Cousins escaping.

Garrett Bradbury can follow Donatell out the door.
He’s been great this year till his injury
Well the offence came to play. Wish I could say the same about the defence
Same as all year unfortunately.
Shirley, you can't be serious.
Maybe not great, but definitely way better than before. I think he grades out pretty well.

Never mind. He seems to be about average this year, which is still better than his first three years but nonetheless he’s not great.

Irv Smith TD with 8:20 left in the 3rd, 24-21 Giants.

yeah... this is not good for the Giants. They're not going to win a shootout unless they get a turnover or two.

I like that the Giants are snapping the ball at under 5 seconds. Give your D a break and eat clock.

Wow what a run by Breida!

Users who are viewing this thread