What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gibril Wilson (1 Viewer)

Eph

Footballguy
Gibril had two great games in a row.

Drinen's latest 250+ report had him as a top 15 DB for the remainder of the year (when last I checked).

Yahoo has a nice prediction for him this week.

But, Rotoworld is saying that he may be benched!

"Wilson's poor tackling this season hasn't made up for his lack of coverage skills, and he may be bench-bound in favor of Tyrone Culver."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=2841

Is reality going to get in the way of fantasy again?

Is Gibril worth a pickup, or is Rotoworld's prediction liable to happen?

Eph

Speaking as a Dolphin fan, this move can't happen soon enough. Gibril Wilson is an absolute joke of a player. He sucks in coverage and despite his history of high tackle numbers he just isn't that good at it. If the guy could actually make a tackle his numbers would be off the charts because it feels like he misses 4-5 tackles every week.

What looked like an awesome move in the off-season has really backfired and I'm really missing having Renaldo Hill back there.

The strangest thing to me is Miami signing him and having him start at free safety. With his limited abilities in coverage, that never made any sense to me.

Completely agree with AB's assessment above.

Gibril Wilson at SS = decent

Gibril Wilson at FS = no good

Unless something changes soon he'll be on the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread