What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (7 Viewers)

Excellent news, Foghorn Legman!

In other news, Marvin and Francis Nesbitt will be joining us tomorrow morning. One of the twins is smaller than the other and his placenta isn't growing, so they are taking them out tomorrow. Behave while I'm gone. I turned the keys over to Kevzilla, so PM him with any needs...CC Shuke.
glllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Why did I think it would be a good idea to sign up for a 2 day workshop on writing a strategic marketing plan? Who needs 16 hours of that?

Somebody has a lot of aliases freed up, and a lot of time on his hands. Also, it's banning season. What could go wrong?

Abraham said:
Getting the right adapter for the vent connection, and making sure the solder and adhesive go together, and flexing the bevel for maximum temperature disapation can be challenging for anyone. You shouldn't feel bad that you failed.
Solder? Adhesive? Wtf are you talking about?

Abraham said:
Getting the right adapter for the vent connection, and making sure the solder and adhesive go together, and flexing the bevel for maximum temperature disapation can be challenging for anyone. You shouldn't feel bad that you failed.
Solder? Adhesive? Wtf are you talking about?
Just flexed the bevel here.

Users who are viewing this thread