What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Good Problems? I will review your question too! (1 Viewer)

• 12TeamPPR
  • Standard Lineups (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, DEF, PK)
  • 6pt TD, 4pt QB Pass TD, 1pt PPR, 1pt 10yd Rush, 1pt 20 yd REC
  • I am Pick#3 this year!
  • 19Rd DRAFT
Current league keepers:

• WR: Michael Thomas 7th, Martavius Bryant 17th
  • QB: Drew Brees 7th, Carson Wentz 17th
  • RB: Melvin Gordon 6th, Paul Perkins 17th, Spencer Ware 12th, Lagarette Blount 7th, DeMarco Murray 5th
  • TE: Kyle Rudolf 16th
Who do I keep from the list below?....and then focus on selecting the first two RDS? I am having a real hard time selecting my #22 pick in the 2nd RD.  My mock drafts are showing me Crowell, DThomas, Ingram, Cooks, Jeffery, Bryant, most of the time. 

I can keep:

1. KELCE 5TH
  2. BRADY 6TH
  3. CRABTREE 7TH
  4. PRYOR 13TH

Last edited by a moderator:
I would keep Pryor in the 13th.   Most of the others seem to be about where you should be able to get them anyway.

It appears all the top end talent will be in the draft so you should be able to run the draft like a typical redraft league.  Only having one keeper per team doesn't make too big of a dent in the player pool especially when none of the elite talent is kept.  As far as who to take with your second pick, take BPA.  See how the draft unfolds and take whatever player you have at the top of your list.  Don't focus on a position.  Just take BPA.

I also like Pryor this year.... it's odd to see him so far down on a majority of draft lists, but the $35K FBG contest has him directly below Crabtree for $17.  I thought that if I could keep Pryor in the 13th, some knucklehead would take Brady in the 2nd, and I could take Taylor, Mariotta, Cousins 8-10ish....  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....  thanks for the response...  

For me, its between Pryor and Kelce. Pryor is a better value, but Kelce likely provides a much bigger weekly advantage. I personally would lean Kelce, as I think he's only scratching the surface of his potential, but can 100% understand Pryor. Its like 55-45 in my opinion.

ETA: I'd imagine Antonio Brown is your pick at #3, as Johnson and Bell seem to be the likely 1-2. Kind of amazed there aren't better players being kept. People really overrate value in these types of leagues, when they should usually just keep the best player. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies.  Just to clarify, we can only keep a player if he was drafted AFTER the 5th Rd in the prior year's draft.  I had a heck of a draft last year using the Draft Dominator and won my league! That is why there is so much variability in the Keepers in my league.  It's really important to draft smart from Rd 5-19. 

I would agree Pryor seems like the clear choice to me. 

If you get A. Brown at 2. I would look for BPA in round 2 and slightly hedge toward a RB if you are fairly even in your rankings at that time. I imagine Pryor could be a flex player, but I would not be surprised if you are starting him weekly as your WR2 and finding value in later rounds that fit well in the flex.  

Best of luck

Dang, I thought for sure you guys would say Brady! Going to take a hard look at Pryor now.... looks like he is going in the 5th in my mocks.  For some reason the Draft Dominator keeps throwing me Giovanni Bernard in the 10th?!?!?!

I don't understand why the FBG top 300, and Sigmund Bloom's PPR list has Pryor (-70) in ranking compared to ADP.  They have him at 108 overall!  Are the FBG's staff considering him a major risky pick?

Users who are viewing this thread