What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Greg Little (1 Viewer)

The one good thing about Little right now is that he's getting a TON of snaps. He's a physical blocker so Shurmur is putting him out there a lot. He will get his chances. HOWEVER, remember, this is the Browns here. Colt is still not very comfortable with the offense and we don't have much talent at WR. Evan Moore is still going to get most of the redzone targets. We are not going to be blowing up anyone this year. So do not expect Little to put up big numbers this year.

In the future though, we will see. It depends on what kind of personnel Heckert brings in next year.

Just to get a sense of his value, I cut him for David Nelson earlier in the week; after making a 2-for-1 trade, I put in a waiver bid ($2 of $200) to re-claim him. Someone else had bid $16. I was pretty shocked by that as thought $2 was just being safe. Just an FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread