What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guy live streams random murder on Facebook. (2 Viewers)

Gotta love Dodds throwing up a loony conspiracy video and complaining about it being "scrubbed from Youtube" (it was probably removed because it was flagged by users as graphic/obscene content -- you don't usually see videos involving actual death on Youtube, that's what Liveleak is for), then acting all defensive when people call him out for having linked to a weird conspiracy video involving a death that definitely really happened. 
He has his own conspiracy theory about the disappearance of a conspiracy theory video. This is some Inception level ####.

I find it hard believing most anything being pushed by CNN these days. 

I have no deep thoughts on the matter as I did not know the victim, the shooter or anyone in-between.  Some reports are claiming the shooter was Muslim.  Other reports say this guy has murdered as many as 15 before.  It happened on Easter.  It happened to an old guy who looks to have started his relationship with his wife when she was 16.  Non-stop media coverage.  And now someone who claims it might all be fake and her video is scrubbed from the internet immediately.  Interesting to say the least.        
No, not really. Quite sad from this "researcher" and you/or others who are thinking her video getting deleted is "interesting."

"Honeybee" in Greek is "Melissa".

Melissa Lee is one of the hosts of "Fast Money" on CNBC.  

CNBC is owned by COMCAST.

COMCAST'S CEO is Brian L. Roberts.

Roberts is a Jew AND went to Wharton.

Trump went to Wharton.

Conclusion:  The video is a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread