What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

H2H Draft Help (1 Viewer)

The Flying Elvis

Footballguy
Have a H2H Points draft tomorrow. It is fairly standard H2H points scoring with 1 pt per BB, 1 1B/2 2B/3 3B/4 HR etc. Has -.5 for Ks. Pitching has some big value with 3 pts per IP and 7 per win as well.

Keep 3 so I am starting out with Trout/Goldschmidt/Kershaw.

I traded out of the 1st round at 1.11 for a 2.4 and a 5th. I am throwing about two potential strategies with my two 2nd rounders.

I have 2.2 and 2.4 so here are my potential options...

Option 1: Go offense with say Joe Mauer or Matt Carpenter and Hunter Pence or Jason Heyward and then in the 3.11 pick go for my #2 SP with like maybe a Wacha or Cobb or Teheran.

Option 2: Go with Gerrit Cole and 1 of Mauer/Carpenter/Pence/Heyward and then in the 3rd pick best available offensive player, potentially like Rizzo at UTL or a Prado or if I'm lucky a Wil Myers type OFer.

So which way should I be looking at. I really believe in Cole but I don't know if it's the best way to go since my keepers are great and I don't really need the keeper value of Cole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread