What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hair follicle drug test question. (1 Viewer)

PatsWillWin

Footballguy
A buddy of mine (or you can think it's me if you want, but it is not) just got offered a job, conditional on passing a drug test. Apparently it is a hair follicle test. He doesn't do drugs habitually, he has smoked pot 4 times in his life. Unfortunately one of those four times was about 2 months ago. He's reading online that hair drug tests are able to pick up results from 90-120 days, so he's freaking out.

Anyone know if a non-smoker smoking once is going to get picked up by this?

Hes screwed honestly

Marijuana stays in your system for a while depending on body fat because it is not dangerous in any way, shape or form

If it was a pee test he would have some options. No way to cheat a follicle test that I am aware of

What kind of job?

Last edited by a moderator:
when Im able to get off my lazy ###... im gonna roll one up in honor of your friend passing his test

Hes screwed honestly

Marijuana stays in your system for a while depending on body fat because it is not dangerous in any way, shape or form

If it was a pee test he would have some options. No way to cheat a follicle test that I am aware of

What kind of job?
stick to heroin, guy.

A buddy of mine (or you can think it's me if you want, but it is not) just got offered a job, conditional on passing a drug test. Apparently it is a hair follicle test. He doesn't do drugs habitually, he has smoked pot 4 times in his life. Unfortunately one of those four times was about 2 months ago. He's reading online that hair drug tests are able to pick up results from 90-120 days, so he's freaking out.

Anyone know if a non-smoker smoking once is going to get picked up by this?
He's fine. No test is nearly that accurate. Now if he was a more regular smoker than yeah he'd have a problem.

Shave entire body, I mean everything, even pluck eyebrows. Tell them you have Alopecia (If you've already had a face to face interview, let them know that the disease had been lying dormant all this time, and it just started affecting you). Then after you get the job and your hair starts growing back, tell them you're participating in an experimental drug trial and it's starting to have positive results.

You're welcome.

Hes screwed honestly

What kind of job?
stick to heroin, guy.
Ive been drug free for 16 months
Would getting back on drugs impact your posting prowess?

Shave entire body, I mean everything, even pluck eyebrows. Tell them you have Alopecia (If you've already had a face to face interview, let them know that the disease had been lying dormant all this time, and it just started affecting you). Then after you get the job and your hair starts growing back, tell them you're participating in an experimental drug trial and it's starting to have positive results.

You're welcome.
Employer: What kind of experimental drug?

Employee: Weed.

:doh:

Hes screwed honestly

What kind of job?
stick to heroin, guy.
Id be posting more frequently in addition to not sleeping

Hes screwed honestly

What kind of job?
stick to heroin, guy.
stay clean

Hes screwed honestly

What kind of job?
stick to heroin, guy.
stay clean
Why do you hate me so much ditka?

Im making a sincere effort to change

I tell the guy to stay clean and that = hate?
No its everything else you have said to me

But dont think I dont know your request that I stay clean has nothing to do with my health and everything to do with you not seeing me post here

If it were up to you then you wouldbprobably want me to OD

Have your buddy just put some dandruff in his hair. Maybe the lab grabs a piece of dandruff instead of his druggie hair and he gets lucky and passes?

oh, 90 days

Hair tests are generally more for coke, opiates, amphetamines, and benzos. Not so much for pot, though they obviously still test for it. But it's a very poor way to test for weed. Based on what I've read from others on the innerwebs, low to moderate use is rarely detected, while full-blown regular use is only detected about 60% of the time. Whatever the metabolite is in weed doesn't bind well to hair. The others otoh, get a death grip on it. So for pot smokers it's easier to cheat a piss test, but it's easier to legitimately pass a hair test. This is no secret, so if they're really concerned about pot, they'll probably do a piss test in addition to the hair. But yeah, the test is suppose to go back 90 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread