What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Has FBG had a data breach? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingsushi

Footballguy
Chrome keeps notifying me there as been a data breach with the FBG site.  Anyone else getting the same thing?

Is it saying data breach or compromised password?  They scan "dark web" sites to look for matching saved passwords and let you know if they find them. 

Is it saying data breach or compromised password?  They scan "dark web" sites to look for matching saved passwords and let you know if they find them. 
It says data breach has exposed my password
If you've ever used the same username and password in another site, it's probably saying that some other website had a breach and the username and password you entered was party of that other breach. 

Some explanation of how it works is here.

Been curious about that myself, I received one of those threatening e-mails with my FBG Forum password in the subject line, I didn't push it because that password was used for a couple other things 20 years ago, so I figure who knows where it came from, but this is the only place I know of that has that simple password still.

No breach we're aware of. I get those emails regularly from other sites. If you have anything in particular please shoot an email to help@footballguys.com and they'll try their best to help. Thanks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread