What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

He once had an awkward moment (1 Viewer)

Don't get the "creepy looking old man being the coolest man alive" shtick, but the campaign is pretty well done.

The "Rollover Minutes Mom" who gets pissed at her son who wastes the rollover minutes is pretty good.

Mac v. PC is still good, saw a new one of those recently.

miller high life is by far the best ad campaign going right now. those dos equis commercials are crap.

Don't get the "creepy looking old man being the coolest man alive" shtick, but the campaign is pretty well done.

The "Rollover Minutes Mom" who gets pissed at her son who wastes the rollover minutes is pretty good.

Mac v. PC is still good, saw a new one of those recently.
How do you not get it? We're here to discuss the Most Interesting Man in the World

Love those ads and I bought a twelve of Dos Equis today so I suppose they are working. Helped that they were on sale.

Don't get the "creepy looking old man being the coolest man alive" shtick, but the campaign is pretty well done.The "Rollover Minutes Mom" who gets pissed at her son who wastes the rollover minutes is pretty good.Mac v. PC is still good, saw a new one of those recently.
Comedy is just so subjective. This post amazes me.

miller high life is by far the best ad campaign going right now. those dos equis commercials are crap.
maybe... but dos equis amber is better than anything miller ever produced.... the green bottle #### is ####... as is all green bottle ####...

They are quite good. I think the DirecTV "cable company headquarters" ads are the best thing going. A lot of truth in those ads, unfortunately ("Yeah - they can dispose their income to US") - my internet company (a very well known cable company) upped my bill 27% in a month. I got a 6 month reprieve, but I won't be their customer at the end of that period - count on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get the "creepy looking old man being the coolest man alive" shtick, but the campaign is pretty well done.The "Rollover Minutes Mom" who gets pissed at her son who wastes the rollover minutes is pretty good.Mac v. PC is still good, saw a new one of those recently.
:coffee: The rollover minutes mom is the worst. It's the same scripted commercial with three different backdrops -- not one funny second.

:thumbup: The rollover minutes mom is the worst. It's the same scripted commercial with three different backdrops -- not one funny second.
Wrong. The "milky miutes" one still makes me laugh.

Just imagine if James Bond were cross-bred with Hugh Hefner and being constantly shadowed by an ironic narrator; you might get a whiff of what this effort's all about.

djcolts said:
They are quite good. I think the DirecTV "cable company headquarters" ads are the best thing going. A lot of truth in those ads, unfortunately ("Yeah - they can dispose their income to US") - my internet company (a very well known cable company) upped my bill 27% in a month. I got a 6 month reprieve, but I won't be their customer at the end of that period - count on it.
How about the e trade baby commercials."It was on the cart path, read the rules." ;)

djcolts said:
How about the e trade baby commercials."It was on the cart path, read the rules." :)
"...read the rules, 'Shankapottamus'." ( :popcorn: , and I usually hate talking baby shtick)

On careers:

"Find out what it is in life that you don't do well. And then don't do that thing."

Fellows, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pocket, you better use them to call the tailor.

Hate the ads, because they seem to be a blatant ripoff of the Chuck Norris meme.

It didn't take his astronomy professor long to realize he'd been wrong all these years -- the world revolved around him.

Users who are viewing this thread