What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

He once had an awkward moment (1 Viewer)

Lucha Libres remove their masks in his presence.

Bulls flat-out refuse to fight him.

When it is raining, it is because he is sad.

He once knew a call was a wrong number, even though the person on the other end wouldn't admit it

Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there.

He has been pronounced dead 7 times...make that 8.

If he disagrees with you, it is because you are wrong.

Hate the ads, because they seem to be a blatant ripoff of the Chuck Norris meme.
Cut the ####. The ad with him cruising in the motorboat with the Miss Universe contestants is about as good as a commercial can get.

I don't care if they rip off something as long as they rip it well...hence the reason I hate Carlos Mencia but love these commercials.

I also dig the Mac vs. PC commercials and one or two other ones...but most commercials are garbage.

... never seen any of the Dos Equis ads. Apparently, they don't show them on Noggin, Nickelodeon, Sprout, or Disney.

When and on what channels are these ads shown? During sports?

Bill Brasky said:
Hate the ads, because they seem to be a blatant ripoff of the Chuck Norris meme.
And Chuck Norris meme is a ripoff of the Bill Brasky skits.
I always thought the focus on the Brasky bits wasn't so much the ability as it was the audacity of Brasky's acts. There is little suggestion of audacity in the Norris bits.Also, the underlying message in the Brasky bits was that it was overly exaggerated due to the inebriated state of the guys talking about him moreso than the man himself (hence Brasky growing taller as the bit goes on); whereas the Norris bit is about the man, not the messenger.Lastly, if we follow this line of thinking, we could trace the ripoff back to Paul Bunyan and beyond.

Bill Brasky said:
I always thought the focus on the Brasky bits wasn't so much the ability as it was the audacity of Brasky's acts. There is little suggestion of audacity in the Norris bits.Also, the underlying message in the Brasky bits was that it was overly exaggerated due to the inebriated state of the guys talking about him moreso than the man himself (hence Brasky growing taller as the bit goes on); whereas the Norris bit is about the man, not the messenger.Lastly, if we follow this line of thinking, we could trace the ripoff back to Paul Bunyan and beyond.
I love how quickly the FFA can get to 4th level analysis on the most mundane ####. :rolleyes:

I love how quickly the FFA can get to 4th level analysis on the most mundane ####. :lmao:
Even as I was writing I was thinking, "I might be overanalyzing this." But then I said, "It's not like I have anything better to do."Either that, or you just don't realize how serious this #### is!

... never seen any of the Dos Equis ads. Apparently, they don't show them on Noggin, Nickelodeon, Sprout, or Disney.When and on what channels are these ads shown? During sports?
I think they are talking about Moose A. Moose.

I love how quickly the FFA can get to 4th level analysis on the most mundane ####. :lmao:
:mellow: :lmao: Well done, Despyzer.

His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.
If he were to give you directions, you'd never get lost and you'd arrive at least five minutes earlyHis legend precedes him, the way lightening precedes thunder.

:confused:

I love these ads. :fishing:

Here's one I hadn't seen yet

Last edited by a moderator:
He once made a bet with Superman, loser had to wear tights.
:popcorn: Hadn't heard that one. It made me giggle.
That's because I made it up.
Made up all of mine, too. Thought that's what we were doing. :kicksrock:
This whole thread is nothing but a figment of my imagination.
The whole thread was nothing but a figment of his imagination. The rest of us were just pawns, predestined to post without proclivity, powerless.

Users who are viewing this thread