What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

hello ladies (1 Viewer)

Really liked this episode. The scenes at the club were great

"Why can he do it? What are the ruuuuules?"

"Ok I am ready to go. #### off!"

Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Show is really hitting it's stride now.

Episode 6 was so funny.

"Give me your wallet or lick my balls"

"Sir, if I lick your balls can I definitely keep my wallet?"

the look the roofer guy gave when they came out of the stall and he said i was sucking his #### was :moneybag:

Just started watching this show last night...saw it on HBO on demand and recorded the whole season... I'm 5 episodes in...love it.

I enjoyed the first season of Hello ladies although I am not expecting any more episodes.

I tried Derek but the humor escaped me. I don't mind cringe humor at all but there was something about the subject matter that was more disturbing than funny.

I did give Life's Too Short a shot and have enjoyed the first two episodes for a laugh or 3 so I am going to finish up that short (no pun intended) run of episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the show, find it hysterical in places, but I'm getting more and more frustrated that he can't get any ###. Which is troubling because that's the premise. But the handicapped dude constantly getting laid while Stuart gets shut out is really funny.

the look the roofer guy gave when they came out of the stall and he said i was sucking his #### was :moneybag:
I thought I knew him (Josh Crotty) from something else, but it doesn't look like he's been in anything I've seen.

I enjoyed the first season of Hello ladies although I am not expecting any more episodes.

I tried Derek but the humor escaped me. I don't mind cringe humor at all but there was something about the subject matter that was more disturbing than funny.

I did give Life's Too Short a shot and have enjoyed the first two episodes for a laugh or 3 so I am going to finish up that short (no pun intended) run of episodes.
Hello Ladies was painful to watch, but that's expected from the guy who helped write The Office. Brilliant show and I hope we get more than one season.

I didn't like Derek at all at first but by the end I loved it. People accuse it of being too sentimental (COLDPLAY OMG!@!#!) but I thought it walked a thin line between mocking the mentally disabled and being overly sentimental and pulled it off.

Hello Ladies was painful to watch, but that's expected from the guy who helped write The Office. Brilliant show and I hope we get more than one season.

I didn't like Derek at all at first but by the end I loved it. People accuse it of being too sentimental (COLDPLAY OMG!@!#!) but I thought it walked a thin line between mocking the mentally disabled and being overly sentimental and pulled it off.
Loved this season, and I really hope they renew it.

The series finale, Hello Ladies: The Movie, premiers on HBO tonight (Nov 22) at 10:00 EST
Yeah, i just saw that too. I hope it is good. i liked the series, but you could see it losing it's touch as he started to settle down. I hope they go back to him being single and awkward at least for half the movie.

I thought it was ok. The scene where he's hitting on the Russian girl was the best part. The "breaking the touch barrier" was killing me. Then he goes right to the Bryan Adams story and she just eats it up. claasic

Just discovered this.

Funny, funny show and available free on Amazon prime. If you liked the episodes do your self a favor and watch the feature length "movie" that came out in 2014. During the sex scene my GF couldn't stop laughing, tears running down both of our faces.

The feature you can buy on Amazon for 2.99, no rental available that I saw. Had $3 available from choosing slow shipping so net of $0 

Just discovered this.

Funny, funny show and available free on Amazon prime. If you liked the episodes do your self a favor and watch the feature length "movie" that came out in 2014. During the sex scene my GF couldn't stop laughing, tears running down both of our faces.

The feature you can buy on Amazon for 2.99, no rental available that I saw. Had $3 available from choosing slow shipping so net of $0 
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread