What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP PLEASE (1 Viewer)

qfingerfl

Footballguy
I have been doing fantasy for decades. Suddenly I am without a fantasy team and with rotoworld gone I have no way to get one. I am looking for a couple league manager leagues pretty standard snake draft. I have always used ESPN but would be willing to try something new. Existing or new I am ok with it. 10 or 12 team ppr preferred please send invite to qfingerfl@att.net or respond here or to the same e-mail. Thanks Very Much

I have been doing fantasy for decades. Suddenly I am without a fantasy team and with rotoworld gone I have no way to get one. I am looking for a couple league manager leagues pretty standard snake draft. I have always used ESPN but would be willing to try something new. Existing or new I am ok with it. 10 or 12 team ppr preferred please send invite to qfingerfl@att.net or respond here or to the same e-mail. Thanks Very Much
Sent you an invite it's to the ffa league posted a few posts below.

the ultimate is looking for new players

Users who are viewing this thread