What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help us out! When do waivers clear on your league platform? (1 Viewer)

Simon Shepherd

Footballguy
I'm setting up the roster auto-sync for the upcoming season.

I've predominantly played on Yahoo and MFL.

• Yahoo tends to clear waivers around 5am EST. They're usually always clear by 6am EST and only about once a year are they later than that.
  • MyFantasyLeague tends to be much quicker after midnight pacific time (in my experience)
Can anyone help me with approximate times that waivers tend to clear for other league platforms?

I thought this was probably the best place to ask as the shark pool tends to have a pulse on this kind of thing!

For clarity, the other league platforms I'm looking for info for are:

• ESPN
  • CBS
  • NFL.com
  • Fleaflicker
  • RT Sports
  • Fantrax
  • FFPC

I'm setting up the roster auto-sync for the upcoming season.

I've predominantly played on Yahoo and MFL.

• Yahoo tends to clear waivers around 5am EST. They're usually always clear by 6am EST and only about once a year are they later than that.
  • MyFantasyLeague tends to be much quicker after midnight pacific time (in my experience)
Can anyone help me with approximate times that waivers tend to clear for other league platforms?

I thought this was probably the best place to ask as the shark pool tends to have a pulse on this kind of thing!

For clarity, the other league platforms I'm looking for info for are:

• ESPN
  • CBS
  • NFL.com
  • Fleaflicker
  • RT Sports
  • Fantrax
  • FFPC
CBS clears some time between 2:00 am and 3:00 am generally.

Users who are viewing this thread