What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc. (1 Viewer)

No onions?
Only if you‘re a stupid monkey I guess. 🙈 🙉 🙊
Oh yes, I want to fill someone innocent person's life with miseries instead of happiness. Thus I am monkey. Instead of that moron.

Happy? And this place is fool's paradise. So such things no longer amazes me. And my business is to create disturbance in the creation of God. Happy? Instead of corporating him.

No onions?
What’s this monkey business?
You will not understand, blind sheep. Because you cannot read your fellow varna sankars comments.
Look, to each is own. But the irony of you callling us blind sheep while you blindly follow your beliefs is well, ironic (to put it kindly).
This is irony.

No onions?
You will not understand, blind sheep. Because you cannot read your fellow varna sankars comments.
Look, to each is own. But the irony of you callling us blind sheep while you blindly follow your beliefs is well, ironic (to put it kindly).
I have this practical explanation, therefore I follow real mother. Thus Unlike you I'm not blind sheep.

Each to own what? Simply by saying on your own doesn't mean that you'll get full control upon your body as well. And you're not digesting your food, and he is pumping blood, breathing and entire work in the body of maintenance is done by God aka Krishna. Yet you foolishly think yourself as real doer or worker. It's sheer foolishness.

Last edited:
No onions?
Monkeys, disabled sheep, a donkey. Are we starting a zoo?
It's far bigger than zoo, it's fools paradise.
In that case, I’ll enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for the wise advice.

As you wish, but just consider these things that even in your atheistic life if God is maintaining you. Than why not accept his friendship? Since he has to maintain you regardless even if you're rebellious to him. Than why not accept such an nice person who is following us from one species of life to another? Just like an bird! And he is true friend or soul mate who does not forsake us at the time of death, in the time of need, in the kings court, etc. So why not accept him ( aka God say Krishna more clearly) if we have to remain dependent upon him and have to accept same thing after many million upon million births than why not accept it immediately?

He is very friendly as well but rejecting him, we have accepted some false friends. Who are our friends due to some needs. Otherwise in this world aspect God every friendship has some demands behind it.

As you wish, but just consider these things that even in your atheistic life if God is maintaining you. Than why not accept his friendship? Since he has to maintain you regardless even if you're rebellious to him. Than why not accept such an nice person who is following us from one species of life to another? Just like an bird! And he is true friend or soul mate who does not forsake us at the time of death, in the time of need, in the kings court, etc. So why not accept him ( aka God say Krishna more clearly) if we have to remain dependent upon him and have to accept same thing after many million upon million births than why not accept it immediately?

He is very friendly as well but rejecting him, we have accepted some false friends. Who are our friends due to some needs. Otherwise in this world aspect God every friendship has some demands behind it.
I am very accepting. Krishna, God, Life whatever you want to call it is cool with me.

No onions?
I have this practical explanation, therefore I follow real mother. Thus Unlike you I'm not blind sheep.

Each to own what? Simply by saying on your own doesn't mean that you'll get full control upon your body as well. And you're not digesting your food, and he is pumping blood, breathing and entire work in the body of maintenance is done by God aka Krishna. Yet you foolishly think yourself as real doer or worker. It's sheer foolishness.
Don't have a cow man!

Despite the G rated nature of this board apparently it’s OK to call people “stupid monkeys” or “blind sheep” as long as it’s a thread with religious overtones. Good to know I guess.

Last edited:
why is being a human better than being a dog or pig? don't most animals have a better relationship with true consciousness already unfettered by the anxieties and challenges wrought by the human mind?
than you become one, since many people wants to become dogs in next life. so be it. but unless you get good masters you will end up being street dogs.

and here is better master Krishna, so why dont you go to better master ? why do you still wants to be an street dog ? and you have no idea how much anxiety is there in street dogs life. so better get first of all good master who will not forsake you to rot in the streets and than become one. there is no loss at all. since he is the original seed giving father to all 8.4 million forms of lives and he is the supreme father of everyone and he is going to take care of so many species time to time as well. so there is nothing wrong. provided you get such an nice master such as Krishna. who is already taking care of everything of entire 8.4 million forms life lives and not only supplying them food but also digesting it.
This is actually not a terrible response, though I would like you to explain how chanting to Krishna is only “practically” free.

Despite the G rated nature of this board apparently it’s OK to call people “stupid monkeys” or “blind sheep” as long as it’s a thread with religious overtones. Good to know I guess.
Now someone is giving you 10000 dollars and you're not taking it. So the condition of you all here is like that. And you may not realize it right now. But later on you will realize what you have missed. Anyways, enjoy your trip in 8.4 million forms of lives. For life does not stops after becoming sheep, monkey, cats, dogs or pigs etc. You will go further down.

why is being a human better than being a dog or pig? don't most animals have a better relationship with true consciousness already unfettered by the anxieties and challenges wrought by the human mind?
than you become one, since many people wants to become dogs in next life. so be it. but unless you get good masters you will end up being street dogs.

and here is better master Krishna, so why dont you go to better master ? why do you still wants to be an street dog ? and you have no idea how much anxiety is there in street dogs life. so better get first of all good master who will not forsake you to rot in the streets and than become one. there is no loss at all. since he is the original seed giving father to all 8.4 million forms of lives and he is the supreme father of everyone and he is going to take care of so many species time to time as well. so there is nothing wrong. provided you get such an nice master such as Krishna. who is already taking care of everything of entire 8.4 million forms life lives and not only supplying them food but also digesting it.
This is actually not a terrible response, though I would like you to explain how chanting to Krishna is only “practically” free.
There's no hard rules for person, regardless of age, cast, creed gender etc as well as of time, place and circumstances. Anyone can chant Hare Krishna anywhere. And it practically costs nothing. And there is no loss at all. But if there is gain is very great than why not take it?

Last edited:
Rather a stupid monkey than a foolish krishna chanter. :shrug:

Achyutam Keshavam Rama Narayanam
Krishna Daamodaram Vasudevam Harim
Shridharam Maadhavam Raamachandram Bhaje
Jaanki Naayakam Raamachandram Bhaje

I have no idea to this day what this discussion was about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think it was about something so beautiful it can't be expressed in words and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those posts soared higher and farther than anybody on a message board dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little forum and made the other threads dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in the FFA felt free.

Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.

Users who are viewing this thread