What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hey check this new league form out cant wait! (1 Viewer)

Dev131

Footballguy
Tired of only being able to start an sit players during your fantasy league? When the offseason comes are you bored going over you draft picks again an again? Wish it was all year round? On realitysportsonline.com i created a 20 man league. Choose quarterbacks, receivers, defensive linemen, an more. This is a league that will transfer on for years. Committed players only. In this league you have to watch more then just who your going to start over an over. Long term mindsets must be in play. Due to the fact o)f contracts your favorite player can stay on your team for years until his contract is over (in which case you can franchise tag an renegotiate a contract. Also you must whatch your cap room. After your initial team is created you must start your dynasty and maintain it for years to come to win money... Or be careless an trade your rookies for one good player for one season an watch your dynasty fall. No longer will you only trade top players to have a little excitement. Now you can trade your draft pics for players, or vise versa. Also players will battle in actions over free agents. The Rookie draft comes along every year an thats when you can put your team in a different direction. You can choose the top pics to have a quick turn around, or you can choose the stars that will rise over the years. Keep them in your roster with a 25 man depth chart an sit while they slowly come to power to become the NFL star. If this sounds great to you then send me an email at devanhoulihan@yahoo.com. for more information or to join the league. The site has an initial $10 fee but that can be bumped down with promo codes. The league will have 20 teams that represent a different state divided by four divisions. The league will come together to decide rules, buy in's, an more. So hurry up an email me before the spots go as quick as they have in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread