What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hillary Fisher (1 Viewer)

Someone needs to go shopping with her for swim suits. She doesn't seem to have a very good grasp of what size she is.

Who is this girl? Freakin' ridiculous. I'd kill all of you, gladly, for one night (honest I'd only need about 30 seconds. My condolences to your families)

Who is this girl? Freakin' ridiculous. I'd kill all of you, gladly, for one night (honest I'd only need about 30 seconds. My condolences to your families)
I think its Hillary Fisher, but you'll have to check with the OP to be sure.

very pretty. some pics look incredibly hot. some, like the first pink, too skinny. her legs look like she just got released from a concentration camp.

very pretty. some pics look incredibly hot. some, like the first pink, too skinny. her legs look like she just got released from a concentration camp.
You guys are positively nuts. Or gay.

Been a fan for years. :)
:thumbup: Her wallpaper has been on my desktop for a long time. She was a Hooters girl in South Carolina, and I first noticed her when she was in the Hooters national pageant a few years back. Then she posed for Playboy and all was right with the world. Search for her videos on the sztar forums.

We've been through this before. You like stick figures. I like this. Other than that, I did say she's incredibly hot (tractor shot :rolleyes: )...but in some pics her legs are rail thin. I'm sure if she walked by I'd still stare and think dirty thoughts though.

We've been through this before. You like stick figures. I like this. Other than that, I did say she's incredibly hot (tractor shot :rolleyes: )...but in some pics her legs are rail thin. I'm sure if she walked by I'd still stare and think dirty thoughts though.
your chick is hot, no doubt, but our hillary will look like your chick in 15 years when shes 40 or after having children. yours will look like some sort of farm animal.

your chick is hot, no doubt, but our hillary will look like your chick in 15 years when shes 40 or after having children. yours will look like some sort of farm animal.
Little doubt that she will balloon up. She probably has to work hard just to be in that shape. For now though... :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread