What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot Tubbing w/Another Couple (1 Viewer)

Trying to figure out why you guys drove all that way on a weekend when Mr X had to work... it seems he blew you guys off a bit.
He didn't find out until Thursday night that he would have to work. He is a small business owner and his largest customer asked him to jump, so he asked how high.
Please continue and conclude the story.
Doing a cut & paste of your version for tomorrow as we speak.

Update #4 Game Over

It's the 4th quarter and it looks like the game is over. The wife hasn't wandered in to invite me out and my host is naked in the hot tub barely aware that I even exist chatting it up with the Mrs. It's time to call an audible. I figured I had two options; #1 Invite myself into the ladies only hot tub or play the sad face card and let them know I was going to bed. Being my wife is a sucker for the sad eyes (we four dogs because of it) I went out to the tub and informed the ladies that game was over and I was heading to bed since we had a long drive in the AM.

Immediately Mrs. X scoffed at the idea, slide over to sit next to my wife and told me to "come on in." I grabbed their glasses, said I would be right back. I went into the house, quickly changed into my trunks (I wasn't going out there with my junk hanging out) and went into the kitchen to pour our drinks. As I was picking out the next bottle of wine, the sliding glass door opened and it was my wife with a towel around her. She shuts the door and scampers over to me and says; "Umm, she just kissed me."

:pickle:

I had zero problem with this. Not sure what this says about me or our relationship but it didn't bother me at all. Had it been Mr. X we would have had an issue. I look at her trying to figure out if she was pissed, excited or just stunned. Here is where I made a rookie mistake. I asked her what type of kiss it was. I said there's a big difference between a kiss on the cheek and her trying to shove her tongue in your mouth. Her response: :rolleyes: I then asked if she was "ok" with it. In retrospect it was the wrong line of questions and they only annoyed my wife. Looking back I am not sure if I should have played the shocked card, the excited lets get this party started card or the "Hey thanks for being honest with me. I hope you enjoyed it, now lets get out there" card. All I know is that I made the wrong decision. She turned away and walked back outside.

Update #5 The Aftermath

Update #4 Game Over

It's the 4th quarter and it looks like the game is over. The wife hasn't wandered in to invite me out and my host is naked in the hot tub barely aware that I even exist chatting it up with the Mrs. It's time to call an audible. I figured I had two options; #1 Invite myself into the ladies only hot tub or play the sad face card and let them know I was going to bed. Being my wife is a sucker for the sad eyes (we four dogs because of it) I went out to the tub and informed the ladies that game was over and I was heading to bed since we had a long drive in the AM.

Immediately Mrs. X scoffed at the idea, slide over to sit next to my wife and told me to "come on in." I grabbed their glasses, said I would be right back. I went into the house, quickly changed into my trunks (I wasn't going out there with my junk hanging out) and went into the kitchen to pour our drinks. As I was picking out the next bottle of wine, the sliding glass door opened and it was my wife with a towel around her. She shuts the door and scampers over to me and says; "Umm, she just kissed me."

I had zero problem with this. Not sure what this says about me or our relationship but it didn't bother me at all. Had it been Mr. X we would have had an issue. I look at her trying to figure out if she was pissed, excited or just stunned. Here is where I made a rookie mistake. I asked her what type of kiss it was. I said there's a big difference between a kiss on the cheek and her trying to shove her tongue in your mouth. Her response: :rolleyes: I then asked if she was "ok" with it. In retrospect it was the wrong line of questions and they only annoyed my wife. Looking back I am not sure if I should have played the shocked card, the excited lets get this party started card or the "Hey thanks for being honest with me. I hope you enjoyed it, now lets get out there" card. All I know is that I made the wrong decision. She turned away and walked back outside.

Update #5 The Aftermath
Hmm, here's where I'd find myself in a quandary. What if wifey is like you, and wouldn't want you getting it on with Mrs. X. Are you cool with wifey and Mrs. X going at it while you only get to watch? This seems kind of weird to me and I doubt I'd be cool with it. If wifey is somewhat freaked out by being kissed, I bet she'd be all "hell no" if you tried to get with Mrs. X.

Interested to see how this turns out.

Wait, she turned around and walked back outside to be with Mrs. X, right? :excited:

Update #4 Game Over

Update #5 The Aftermath
On the plus side, sounds like you may have tacit approval from your wife to get with Mr. X.

Update #5 The Aftermath

Look, it's this simple. We aren't swingers. I could bore you with the details of the next half hour as we were all in the hot tub, but I wont because other than getting to see a different woman naked, nothing exciting happened. There was idle small talk and that's about it. :kicksrock: Boring ending but its the truth.

What I can tell you is that the following two weeks have been spectacular for our secks life. It was never dull before, however the fun factor has gone up a notch or two. Our second night home we started fooling around and my wife who has never been a big talker in the sack, starting whispering about scenarios that COULD have happened. This experience has translated into more secks, better secks, and it has definitely reignited our 15 year relationship.

The End

Update #5 The Aftermath

Look, it's this simple. We aren't swingers. I could bore you with the details of the next half hour as we were all in the hot tub, but I wont because other than getting to see a different woman naked, nothing exciting happened. There was idle small talk and that's about it. :kicksrock: Boring ending but its the truth.

What I can tell you is that the following two weeks have been spectacular for our secks life. It was never dull before, however the fun factor has gone up a notch or two. Our second night home we started fooling around and my wife who has never been a big talker in the sack, starting whispering about scenarios that COULD have happened. This experience has translated into more secks, better secks, and it has definitely reignited our 15 year relationship.

The End
CanuckTubs 2 - "Hotter Tubing" coming in 2015?!

Last edited by a moderator:

The End
this is how it starts, GB. baby steps!! another 3-5 years and you'll be having threesomes once a month :thumbup:

Update #5 The Aftermath

The End
:thumbup: Good enough for me.

Update #5 The Aftermath

The End
We were invited back during for summer and they want to go on a Mediterranean cruise with us

Update #5 The Aftermath

The End
the end my ###...this is just getting started...sounds like this is a huge win win....not the frolicking we were all looking for, but a good long term investment. Report back after trip number two.

Update #5 The Aftermath

The End
We were invited back during for summer and they want to go on a Mediterranean cruise with us
FYI, Greece is a code word for back door banging

I believe him

other than the nudity and the kissing and his sex life being anything other than a dangling and constant disappointment

kentric said:
Sure sounds like your wife wouldn't have minded more. Should be an exciting summer.
Giant leap from having super-happy-fun-time thoughts and acting on them.

Hey Buddy

So, post trip or drive home, did the wifey elaborate more on how she felt about the kiss or experience in the hot tub. And second, are we operating on the assumption that this hot tub experienced happened spontaneously/organically or that the invitation from the Canadians was a ruse the entire time to get one or both of you in bed?

Please tell me the latter so I can tell my woman to "suck it" literally and figuratively.

Hey Buddy

So, post trip or drive home, did the wifey elaborate more on how she felt about the kiss or experience in the hot tub. And second, are we operating on the assumption that this hot tub experienced happened spontaneously/organically or that the invitation from the Canadians was a ruse the entire time to get one or both of you in bed?

Please tell me the latter so I can tell my woman to "suck it" literally and figuratively.
Actually she slept about 90% of the drive back (we left very early in the AM). We have talked about it and s[SIZE=13.8888883590698px]he said she felt instantly scared as if she was cheating on me. I told her it didn't bother me at all since I was there. While it [/SIZE] is something "we" enjoy fantasizing about but, its not something that "we" would take part in.

As for the invitation, we really do like these people. They are very interesting, a lot of fun to be around and I believe genuinely good people. I believe that we were invited up there to have a great time and enjoy Oktoberfest and that if something happened they were all for it. I don't believe swinging was their main goal, just a possible bonus if we were into it.

Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Update #4 Game Over

Update #5 The Aftermath
correct answer: sweet or cool or huh all very low key. head back out with the wine

Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
[icon] said:
Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Update #5 The Aftermath

The End
:SEHORN:

sbonomo said:
Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Update #5 The Aftermath

The End
the end my ###...this is just getting started...sounds like this is a huge win win....not the frolicking we were all looking for, but a good long term investment. Report back after trip number two.
sbonomo :knowsstuff:

Hey Buddy

Actually she slept about 90% of the drive back (we left very early in the AM). We have talked about it and s[SIZE=13.88px]he said she felt instantly scared as if she was cheating on me. I told her it didn't bother me at all since I was there. While it [/SIZE] is something "we" enjoy fantasizing about but, its not something that "we" would take part in.

As for the invitation, we really do like these people. They are very interesting, a lot of fun to be around and I believe genuinely good people. I believe that we were invited up there to have a great time and enjoy Oktoberfest and that if something happened they were all for it. I don't believe swinging was their main goal, just a possible bonus if we were into it.
Its not cheating if you're okay with it. Cheating is something done behind your back w/out your knowledge or permission.

Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Update #5 The Aftermath

The End
Would like more details on the scenarios....lesbo? threesomes? foursomes? did any involve handcuffs or anal beads?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread