What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do I approach women at the gym? (1 Viewer)

Darryl Talley

Footballguy
I've noticed a few girls at the gym this year who seem to look at me often. I know it's not proper decorum to hit on girls at the gym but I can only be stared at so much until I have to say hello. I can't figure out how to do it organically though. Any tips?

Surprise them from behind when they are doing inverted leg press. They love that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed a few girls at the gym this year who seem to look at me often. I know it's not proper decorum to hit on girls at the gym but I can only be stared at so much until I have to say hello. I can't figure out how to do it organically though. Any tips?
WAT?

Tell them that you are an Aries, you love to cuddle, you love kittens and to go shopping. Your idea of a fun Friday night is to cook dinner for her, her mom and her sister and then watch a chick flix. You'll be getting lap dances in no time - just remember to videotape them so we can vote which one is hottest.

Only time I ever hooked up with a girl from the gym, it happened really quick and organically. I was on a machine near the yoga studio, she walked over and said to herself "Yoga's canceled?" and I said yep, they canceled it today and we just started chatting. It got flirty, she pretended not to understand how to use the machines, we worked out together, it got more flirty, we went back to my apartment, :pickle:

Ask if they have change for a quarter. It's a strange enough request that they'll be unable to get you off their mind.

Stop using the term "organically" for starters.
:goodposting:

Wtf. Why are you weirdos using this so much. I don't think it means what you think. And in before some weird definition that may be in line with what you think. That's false.

This guy in my town had a pretty good method recently. He would follow the hot girl from the gym to the grocery store, let out the air in her tire while she was in the grocery store, and then play the hero when she came out and saw the flat tire. He managed to get a couple ### grabs and boob grazes in before she called the cops.

This guy in my town had a pretty good method recently. He would follow the hot girl from the gym to the grocery store, let out the air in her tire while she was in the grocery store, and then play the hero when she came out and saw the flat tire. He managed to get a couple ### grabs and boob grazes in before she called the cops.
:lmao:

:goodposting: Wtf. Why are you weirdos using this so much. I don't think it means what you think. And in before some weird definition that may be in line with what you think. That's false.
The bolded applies. Go tell Oxford they're full of ####.
or·gan·ic

[ôrˈganik]

ADJECTIVE

of, relating to, or derived from living matter:

"organic soils"

synonyms: living · live · animate · biological · biotic

of, relating to, or denoting compounds containing carbon (other than simple binary compounds and salts) and chiefly or ultimately of biological origin. Compare with inorganic.

(of food or farming methods) produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents.

synonyms: pesticide-free · additive-free · natural

of or relating to a bodily organ or organs.

(of a disease) affecting the structure of an organ.

denoting a relation between elements of something such that they fit together harmoniously as necessary parts of a whole:

"the organic unity of the integral work of art"

synonyms: structured · organized · coherent · integrated · coordinated · [more]

characterized by continuous or natural development:

"companies expand as much by acquisition as by organic growth"

Wear short shorts and let your junk fall out "accidentally". A tattoo on your scrotum might help. Something like "I'm nuts about you!"

Ask if they need a spot or if you see them doing something wrong help them. If that fails, wip out your dong.

Whatever happened to MoP?

Dry your balls with the hand blower in the locker room.

I know this has nothing to do with picking up girls but your nuts will be dry and on point.

Most women do not want hit on during their workout. The time to talk to them is when they are walking into or out of the gym.

:goodposting: Wtf. Why are you weirdos using this so much. I don't think it means what you think. And in before some weird definition that may be in line with what you think. That's false.
The bolded applies. Go tell Oxford they're full of ####.
or·gan·ic

[ôrˈganik]

ADJECTIVE

of, relating to, or derived from living matter:

"organic soils"

synonyms: living · live · animate · biological · biotic

of, relating to, or denoting compounds containing carbon (other than simple binary compounds and salts) and chiefly or ultimately of biological origin. Compare with inorganic.

(of food or farming methods) produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents.

synonyms: pesticide-free · additive-free · natural

of or relating to a bodily organ or organs.

(of a disease) affecting the structure of an organ.

denoting a relation between elements of something such that they fit together harmoniously as necessary parts of a whole:

"the organic unity of the integral work of art"

synonyms: structured · organized · coherent · integrated · coordinated · [more]

characterized by continuous or natural development:

"companies expand as much by acquisition as by organic growth"
i take really organic dumps in the mens room

whats make you think they arent staring at you in disgust ?

The trick is to get their headphones to pair with your iPhone instead of their iPhone. Then seduce them with a rad spotify playlist that culminates in some quality slow jams to get them in the mood as their workout comes to a close.

Saying, "Hello" down?

Don't listen to the ladies don't want to get hit on at the gym folks. Ladies just don't want to get hit on by them.

I was at the gym and I saw a beautiful woman so I tried to talk to her but her boyfriend was there and he got pissed. He saw me as a threat… I’m a scientist. I’ve been a threat to humanity, the environment, and even Jupiter once, but never to a hot girl’s boyfriend.

You can try saying this - "You're a lot of woman, you know that? You want to make $14 the hard way?"

Realisticlaly, just talk to her. Have 2-3 funny jokes ready. Ask her to spot you on the Smith Machine. Every girl wants to be with the funny / ripped guy at the Gym.

Users who are viewing this thread