What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How does this happen? (1 Viewer)

ThenThereWasCiL

Footballguy
This is more of a vent that anything.... a team comprised of:

Aaron Rodgers, Adam Theilen, Keenan Allen, Christian McCaffrey, Nick Chubb, Phillip Lindsay, Tarik Cohen, Travis Kelce, Mark Ingram, Anthony Miller and Corey Davis can go 11-2 in the regular season, average 190 points in a 2 wide, 2 back, 2 flex PPR league and score a grand total of 101 in week 15.

how does that happen?!

This is more of a vent that anything.... a team comprised of:

Aaron Rodgers, Adam Theilen, Keenan Allen, Christian McCaffrey, Nick Chubb, Phillip Lindsay, Tarik Cohen, Travis Kelce, Mark Ingram, Anthony Miller and Corey Davis can go 11-2 in the regular season, average 190 points in a 2 wide, 2 back, 2 flex PPR league and score a grand total of 101 in week 15.

how does that happen?!
Same thing happened with me but with different players, 12-1 regular season and was crushed in the semis with my lowest point total of the year.

Fantasy Gods looked down upon you and smited you! Happened to a TON of people playing last week. Lots of low scores and several shutouts. If it was a predictable game, no one would play.

ditto here. #1, bye week, 12-1. Lost to the #5 thanks to Thielen, Barkley, Kittle, etc... I even played D. WIlliams & McCaffrey. My projection was 170+. I scored 125-ish, and lost to the team who didn't have anyone soil the bed. That's how this goes sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread