What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How good are you at picking? (1 Viewer)

PolishNorbi

Footballguy
Drafted a stellar team and was plagued with picking the wrong player week in, week out.

My optimal scoring would have had me at a total of 1468pts vs 1177

So I was 80.1% efficient. The 1468pts would have had me in 2nd most points (down by 5) not in dead last by 60pts. The right choices would have me at 8-5, not 5-8

How is your season going?

Last edited by a moderator:
84%

Don't forget, while your optimal lineup would have had you win more, so would others.

Been doing well overall on the year. This week however was a freaking :mellow: , only 56%.

It could cost me a playoff spot as our tiebreaker is total points on the year.

Played Sims-Walker over Holmes. :popcorn: ;)

84%Don't forget, while your optimal lineup would have had you win more, so would others.
Not the 3 loses I am counting. One week, opp had 141 and picked optimal. I scored 120pts that week, with 3 players over 35pts+ on my bench.

In my big money league, I am currently the number one rated coach. Very rarely do I sit guys that explode or play guys that do nothing.

With the playoffs looming, however, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm destined to make a mistake, one that will kill my team.

Big Ben / Warner

13 weeks, remove the two bye weeks. I'm 2-9 picking the right QB. :thumbup:

a blind monkey throwing feces at a wall would do better

jagbag said:
Been doing well overall on the year. This week however was a freaking :tfp: , only 56%.It could cost me a playoff spot as our tiebreaker is total points on the year.Played Sims-Walker over Holmes. :shrug: :wall:
Same boat, and cost me the playoffs. I've always had the toughest time picking the right WR, as I believe that position is the most variable. This typically, from my experience, can be eliminated if you play in larger leagues (16 instead of 10 teams) that start 3 WRs and offer at least one flex position over the old, old standby of start 2 WR with a flex. Just what I've experienced and as I say that, I'm in two 10 teamers with friends this year. Yesterday was a tough one tho, wonder how sites did with their predictions compared to actual production overall.

Users who are viewing this thread