What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot: +size model Candice Huffine (1 Viewer)

How hot?

Votes: 6 3.0%

Votes: 8 4.0%

Votes: 31 15.4%

Votes: 49 24.4%

Votes: 54 26.9%
  • Donuts

Votes: 53 26.4%

• Total voters
If a chick like that has all the makings of a hottie if she drops 30-40 pounds, but won't put in the work to get there...

I mean, that's not hot to me.

Plus end of the night, her dumper probably smells like overcooked egg whites

When you put it this way... http://texasscribbler.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/candice5.jpg

candice5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If a chick like that has all the makings of a hottie if she drops 30-40 pounds, but won't put in the work to get there...

This is really not a good post.

Ya, women who dont take care of themselves are smoking.
You seem like a hot commodity, I'm sure you know.
When my winter gut sets in, I sure as hell don't blame it on my thyroid as I pound back a double cheeser w a diet coke.

Ya, women who dont take care of themselves are smoking.
You seem like a hot commodity, I'm sure you know.
When my winter gut sets in, I sure as hell don't blame it on my thyroid as I pound back a double cheeser w a diet coke.
Did she blame her thyroid and the rest of us not know it?

I've done worse, but that's just too big.

I mean, think what she'll look like in 20 years errrrr... months

:shrug: what are you looking like in 20yrs
If there are women willing to put in the effort to stay physically fit/attractive, why settle for one who isn't? :shrug:

All other things (personality/etc) considered separately, of course.
Este. Angrywife is about 5 pounds heavier than she was when she graduated high school 20 years ago. Same here.

It's odd. My cousin by marriage is a plus-size model. She's not bad-looking, and I would hit it in a pinch...except that she's married, I'm married, and my wife is hotter.

But as a point of reference...her sister (the cousin's sister, not my wife's) keeps herself in shape, and is just ridiculously hot. Like...8.5 hot. And she's not a model. Even if the two of them were in the same weight class, the non-model sister would be far hotter.

It honestly makes me wonder if the standards of attractiveness are lower for plus-sizers.

It's odd. My cousin by marriage is a plus-size model. She's not bad-looking, and I would hit it in a pinch...except that she's married, I'm married, and my wife is hotter.

But as a point of reference...her sister (the cousin's sister, not my wife's) keeps herself in shape, and is just ridiculously hot. Like...8.5 hot. And she's not a model. Even if the two of them were in the same weight class, the non-model sister would be far hotter.

It honestly makes me wonder if the standards of attractiveness are lower for plus-sizers.
Yes of course. They need to appeal to the every-woman.

Yes of course. They need to appeal to the every-woman.
A lot of them though are still pretty sexy. A woman can be bigger but proportioned well with a flat stomach and great curves. This chick is definitely not one of them.

So I'm guessing the guys who are insulted that we think she's a mess are either fat messes themselves or married to a giant blob of gelatinous goo.

That woman is a disaster. I couldn't get past the slimy fat rolls that smell like wet pig fat.

I wouldn't bang her with Christos ****.

I think she has some beautiful characteristics, and with makeup and the right angle and editing can look very good. But I would not want to see her naked.

So I'm guessing the guys who are insulted that we think she's a mess are either fat messes themselves or married to a giant blob of gelatinous goo.

That woman is a disaster. I couldn't get past the slimy fat rolls that smell like wet pig fat.

No,no,no, don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel.

I dont mind a bit of chub on a girl.. a lil thickness is A OK.

but when it borders on being able to start for the Cowboys o-line... no thanks

Sure, it take a man to wield a tool as powerful as mine.

for real tho...

in her "casual" pic, her face looks like a younger, slightly more feminine Pudge Rodriguez.

I'm not insulted you wouldn't hit it. I probably wouldn't either. But I'm aesthetically insulted by the people who say she's somehow less than a six, because it disappoints me to realize what an imaginary, airbrushed world so many live in. The average woman, much like the average man, ain't much to behold. Happily, there's three or four billion out there above the Mendoza line, and this chick resides comfortably in that group somewhere. :shrug:

I'm not insulted you wouldn't hit it. I probably wouldn't either. But I'm aesthetically insulted by the people who say she's somehow less than a six, because it disappoints me to realize what an imaginary, airbrushed world so many live in. The average woman, much like the average man, ain't much to behold. Happily, there's three or four billion out there above the Mendoza line, and this chick resides comfortably in that group somewhere. :shrug:
you know what disgust me. The vulgar, insulting comments some people feel the need to make. Its a form of internet bullying even if the victim isnt here to see it. I get it. Most men like their women in shape and dont like their women being even slightly overweight. But that doesnt give anyone the right to make such vulgar comments. Especially when a fat ####in slob like icon makes them. Dude cant even take care of himself and has some ####### nerve making such hurtful comments.I guess ill bow out of here cuz im probably the only one who feels this way.

You're insulted that 'average' isn't much to behold? That's the definition of average.

you know what disgust me. The vulgar, insulting comments some people feel the need to make. Its a form of internet bullying even if the victim isnt here to see it. I get it. Most men like their women in shape and dont like their women being even slightly overweight. But that doesnt give anyone the right to make such vulgar comments. Especially when a fat ####in slob like icon makes them. Dude cant even take care of himself and has some ####### nerve making such hurtful comments.I guess ill bow out of here cuz im probably the only one who feels this way.
It's no different than calling a guy who dedicated his life to football "crap"

And we all do it.

Soulfly3 said:
shadyridr said:
Freelove said:
STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:

It's no different than calling a guy who dedicated his life to football "crap"

And we all do it.
i dunno. Its one thing to say a player sucks but its another whole level to type a paragraph long diatribe and how ####### horrible they are with multiple insults littered throughout. Theres a difference between the two. And we most certainly dont all do the latter. I see no issue calling this chick fat but then a paragraph long diatribe comparing her smells to those of animals kind of crosses the line. I get it many here are not attracted to her. Heck i ranked her a 7 but after seeing some later picks id bump her down to a 6. But i dont see the point about hurling multiple insults at her. Does that make people feel good about themselves?Ive seen pics of icon and his girl. Icon is a fat ####### slob who outkicked his coverage by miles. Hes should be kissing hsi ####### ### every day that any chick would even look at him naked. So why does he feel the need to degrade every heavy chick in every thread. Its disturbing.

Soulfly3 said:
shadyridr said:
Freelove said:
STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:

It's no different than calling a guy who dedicated his life to football "crap" And we all do it.
i dunno. Its one thing to say a player sucks but its another whole level to type a paragraph long diatribe and how ####### horrible they are with multiple insults littered throughout. Theres a difference between the two. And we most certainly dont all do the latter. I see no issue calling this chick fat but then a paragraph long diatribe comparing her smells to those of animals kind of crosses the line. I get it many here are not attracted to her. Heck i ranked her a 7 but after seeing some later picks id bump her down to a 6. But i dont see the point about hurling multiple insults at her. Does that make people feel good about themselves?Ive seen pics of icon and his girl. Icon is a fat ####### slob who outkicked his coverage by miles. Hes should be kissing hsi ####### ### every day that any chick would even look at him naked. So why does he feel the need to degrade every heavy chick in every thread. Its disturbing.
So it's wrong to call her a fat mess but it's OK to call icon a fat mess and NFL players crap because.......Being fat is a character flaw and unless you have a medical condition, it's a sign of laziness and and a lack of willpower/self control.

Soulfly3 said:
shadyridr said:
Freelove said:
STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:

It's no different than calling a guy who dedicated his life to football "crap" And we all do it.
So it's wrong to call her a fat mess but it's OK to call icon a fat mess and NFL players crap because.......Being fat is a character flaw and unless you have a medical condition, it's a sign of laziness and and a lack of willpower/self control.
i said its one thing to call someone fat. She is. But some of the things you said goes beyond that. Does it make you feel good about yourself that youre not lazy and she is to say such hurtful things?

Soulfly3 said:
shadyridr said:
Freelove said:
STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:

i said its one thing to call someone fat. She is. But some of the things you said goes beyond that. Does it make you feel good about yourself that youre not lazy and she is to say such hurtful things?
Fat shaming works. Seriously though, no it doesn't make me feel better. You're right that I probably should have refrained from typing those things.

How does being a hypocrite and calling icon fat make you feel?

We all have character flaws.
I have plenty.

So again, why is it ok for you to chastise me for my admittedly insensitive and rude comments, but it's ok for you to call icon fat?
did you miss the part where i said its one thing to call someone fat but its another to go above and beyond with some of the things people said in this thread? But yeah honestly i couldve worded my response kinder but ive seen him in particular say mean things abput overweight women in so many threads i just got fed up. For that i apologize.

I dont see any issue with calling this girl a 5 and saying she is sloppy. Sure there are some pictures out there where she looks kinda cute, but I am reminded of all the women I know that are pretty terrible looking, but when I see their wedding photos I am kind of amazed at what two hours of hair and makeup can do for a photo from 10 feet away. This girl has that and airbrushing as well.

Ive seen pics of icon and his girl. Icon is a fat ####### slob who outkicked his coverage by miles. Hes should be kissing hsi ####### ### every day that any chick would even look at him naked. So why does he feel the need to degrade every heavy chick in every thread. Its disturbing.
:lmao:

Damn.

Props to Icon for kickin' it XXL and getting some fine tail, regardless.

He must have mad swagger

Users who are viewing this thread