What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How is your QBBC looking? (1 Viewer)

Flacco/Locker/Luck (can you tell I waited on QB??). Made the wrong call this week (went w/ Locker) & likely will roll w/ Flacco going forward.

In my two 12 team leagues, Romo/Roethlisberger = Good Started Romo (I need a Purell shower), Vick/Roethlisberger = I started Vick :wall:

Romo and Vick were 5th rounders in those drafts.

Ben was an 8th and 10th in the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh rivers/cutler

now i lost the week by 5 points. and i admit having the buffalo defense and d. will doesnt help but if i had started cutler over rivers i would be 1-0!

and ryan/freeman

good to go.

RG3/Cutler/Ponder/Fitz for start 2 league, looking really good because of the big advantage at other positions, where I was able to load up on studs. That's really the advantage of going QBBC this year, as so many went so early/expensive on the stud QB's.

Roethlisberger/Luck

Not the greatest.. Might pick up Sanchez in case he decides to gain some consistency.

Roethlisberger/Schaub is looking steady and safe, but I'm regretting not taking Flacco and his upside over one of them after seeing the Ravens pay dividends last night. Admittedly, the Bengals have let their once stellar secondary rot away, but he looked great. Flacco actually might be worth targeting if you can get him, since he was almost certainly drafted as a backup. If you have a spare WR, someone starting Romo or Brady or Rodgers or whomever might be thrilled to "sell high" on one-browed Joe.

Good so far..going into it, i tried getting RG3 to pair with Cutler, but thought he was going way too high in every draft i was in, he was taken before i took any QB's.

Cutler/Big Ben

Cutler/Freeman

Of 4 "shark" leagues I ended up QBBC in only one with Cutler/Bradford. It's my FPC team that lead the league in scoring week 1.

So far, so good.

Carson/Smith/Cassell

Won week one with Carson. Leaning Cassell in week 2 vs. Buffalo.

If I land Alfred Morris off the waiver wire, I'm going to use him as trade bait to make a run at Cutler.

Flacco/Wilson (blech) will look to replace him with Sanchez

Vick/Schaub in another league, will probably lean on Schaub for the time being.

Big ben/freeman .....hating life, lost by 5 thanks to lack luster nicks and vjax. It is only week one so i am not hitting the panic button.

Waited on QB. I wanted Cutler but he was taken 2 picks before me. I ended up took Schaub then and Facco 2 rounds later. I grabbed Locker late as insurance. After 1 week, I am looking good. Flacco looks like my starter after last night.

Excellent in my auction league: Vick/Romo (and Luck for keeper purposes). People were acting like they had the plague in the draft; I got all 3 for a combined $30 value in a $200 draft.

Flacco/Ponder/Wilson....

It was the 7 round and there was only one other team with out a QB, With Cutler/Peyton/Schaub/Flacco still on the board I figured that one of Cutler/Peyton would make it back to me for sure. Well neither made it back and I took Flacco over Schaub as my starter in the ninth.

Gut was telling me just to wait for Flacco the whole draft, I probably still should have taken Peyton or Cutler and just gone with Peyton/Flacco but its much more fun this way i guess.

Will probably cut Ponder or Wilson now since Flacco's looking like he will be a solid starter.

So basically this was just a thread where everyone with Flacco as a backup posted their starting QB. Cool.

I drafted Flacco as my starting QB and loaded up with Calvin/Mcfadden/Charles/lloyd/harvin/etc. in an auction draft.

Did I win the thread?

I have an EQBBC this year (Elite QBBC): Cam Rd1 Vick Rd6. Wasn't the greatest Wk1 as I started Cam who scored less than Vick, but I still won and am still hopeful about the chances of both these guys finishing near the top QBs on a PPG basis (which I emphasize more than total season points).

And if both light it up, I'm not opposed to trading one of them. Had a similar situation last season with Rodgers/Cam and traded Cam for the stretch run to get Matthews. In the mean time, whoever has the tastier matchup plays.

Ryan/Flacco

Ryan/Flacco

Romo/Vick (8-team league)

Ryan/Wilson/Gabbert (16-team league)

Rodgers/Wilson (Luck was foolishly dropped after Week 1 so I have a modest bid on him in FAAB right now)

So far, so good.

Won this week with Smith over Palmer and Cassel.

Think I'm going to roll with Smith again at Minnesota.

Users who are viewing this thread