What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much are you seeing Zeke go for in Auction? (1 Viewer)

Misformatt

Footballguy
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a feel for how much Zeke is going for in Auctions right now. Trying to get an accurate idea of real world value since his suspension was announced so I can configure Dominator to be more accurate. He's still going way too expensive IMO in DD. Let's call it a 10 team league, standard, 6 playoff spots, with a $200 budget. How much have you seen him go for? Thanks. 

I'm in an auction league- 10 teams, $165 total cap. We can keep up to 4 players the following year.

I obtained Zeke for $50 last year and was going to keep him for $54 this year until the suspension hit. (Each year you keep a player in my league, you add $4 to that players salary the following year.)

We auction next week and was hoping to get him for $40. (I have McFadden as a keeper already).

My guess is that in the format you posted above he will go for around $40- no proof, just my opinion.

In an auction format- it just takes two owners who really like a player to drive up the cost, especially if EE is nominated early when owners are flush with cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had to have our draft a week early so we had it Saturday. 

12 team, PPR.

He went for $31... What a steal - I already had David Johnson, Freeman, and Gordan so I couldn't spend any more on RB's. 

about 1/3 what you're normally pay, maybe even 1/2

why? 

we have 12-14 weeks in FF league to win your division, some leagues have double headers. 7 of those 12-14 weeks he's not going to play.

IF you can still get a playoff spot, you can use him 13-16 

all 3 ppr only have to start 1 rb - 2wr - 2 flex

37 - 200 cap - dj and bell went for 62 and 60

49 - 200 cap - some different rules - dj and bell went for 100 and 95 respectively 

slow auctions doing now

another slow auction

dj went for 55  - bell on board for 47 - zeke sitting at 39

Last edited by a moderator:
This is crazy. Basically, it's exactly as all over the map as it seems having not done a draft yet. Guess it depends on if you have that one dude in your league that feels he's worth it. I just hate everybody from pretty much $10-$35 or so, and there's so much cheap WR depth, I'm tempted to make a plan to get him. Guess I'm gonna have a contingency if somebody wants to drive him up over $35 or so. No way I'd pay more than that. 

Users who are viewing this thread