What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How to play the SF offense at this point? (1 Viewer)

Banger

Footballguy
Garoppolo injured, Mostart injured, the wr's are banged up and the defense lost their best player probably for the year.  I guess we have to see the extent of Jimmy/Mostart injuries but what looked to be one of the best offenses to be a part of in two weeks has completely fallen apart due to injuries.  They played the Jets who make everyone look good but going forward how should we treat this offense?  Is it worth going after McKinnon/Coleman as backups?  I'm interested to see how the pool is viewing this situation....

They still have the potential to win the next three games even with the B squad. If you’re deciding between McKinnon and Coleman, I’d lean McKinnon. Coleman hasn’t been effective, but he will still have a role. 

They still have the potential to win the next three games even with the B squad. If you’re deciding between McKinnon and Coleman, I’d lean McKinnon. Coleman hasn’t been effective, but he will still have a role. 
thx...any word on Mostert yet?  haven't heard anything on that front.

Coleman also out multiple weeks it looks like, so McKinnon is the play as long as he stays healthy.

Starting to think I made the right call keeping Hasty on my PS in my deep dynasty, good odds he’s called up this week I think and the way Shanahan operates, anything could happen for any RB talent on the roster. 

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow...where did that come from?  didn't even realize he was banged up.

I was kicking myself yesterday for picking up McKinnon last  week and dropping Henderson...things can change quickly in 24 hours.  Injuries are just brutal this year.  

Starting to think I made the right call keeping Hasty on my PS in my deep dynasty, good odds he’s called up this week I think and the way Shanahan operates, anything could happen for any RB talent on the roster. 
I cut him right before the season when he missed the club. We don't get PS squads, even though we're deep at 51.

:wall:

They’ve got Nick Mullins, and a very good OL. They’ll calling Mostert a “mild MCL sprain”, and seemingly leaving the door open for him to play. 

I’d bet they bench him at least one week seeing how Shanny is not a fan of that field. 

Niners should be ok. They have some depth on defense & I think brought in Zigga Ansah (last I saw he was “going to sign”) though I don’t know how good he is these days. He’ll certainly have the opportunity to show us on Sunday. 

As a Mostert owner I certainly hope they rest him for a week. 

Since this is the SF offense thread, my take on Hasty is that he reminds me of a smaller, slightly slower Marshawn Lynch in his running style. Sorta stepping weird, almost herky jerky, but very effective. 

Don't? 

I think Shanny is trying to figure out how to play the SF offense himself right now 
Best advice here. Reed is a sneaky good play at TE so long as Kittle is hurt, but he's a short-term solution. 

Mullins can chuck it around a little, but is anyone really expecting a high scoring game against NYG? 

Best advice here. Reed is a sneaky good play at TE so long as Kittle is hurt, but he's a short-term solution. 

Mullins can chuck it around a little, but is anyone really expecting a high scoring game against NYG? 
He absolutely can. Football Outsiders had his deep ball rated highly in a study they did. 

Users who are viewing this thread