What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (1 Viewer)

I like the new Howard. The ballsy Howard was more just being a ####. He still has all the same sensibilities. The show needs another Artie though.
Yea I agree. I still really like the show and all but when Artie was on I would laugh my ### off for the entire show.
Best segment ever
Concur 100%.
So good.

Anybody have the Richard getting waxed clip?

Would love to catch Jerry Seinfeld interview but every time I'm in the car I catch that damn Kathy Griffen.

#firstworldproblems

Would love to catch Jerry Seinfeld interview but every time I'm in the car I catch that damn Kathy Griffen.

#firstworldproblems
Tying everything together...the only Seinfeld episodes I will turn off immediately are the ones involving Kathy Griffin.

I like the new Howard. The ballsy Howard was more just being a ####. He still has all the same sensibilities. The show needs another Artie though.
Yea I agree. I still really like the show and all but when Artie was on I would laugh my ### off for the entire show.
It doesn't even have to be someone as good as Artie. Even Jackie made it better. Just some other element besides Robin.

bushdocda said:
RUSF18 said:

#firstworldproblems
Tying everything together...the only Seinfeld episodes I will turn off immediately are the ones involving Kathy Griffin.
And strangely, her act from the Jerry is the devil episode seems to be her current act.
I think that was already kind of her stand-up shtick when she was on Seinfeld. Ragging on celebs.

Best segment ever
:lol:
Just hearing Artie's laugh makes me laugh...thanks for the link

Best segment ever
I'd love to see a poll asking which Sal and Richard prank calls were the best. I would have to vote for the "talking Yankees" pranks, and some of the reasons they are the funniest are because of Artie laughing in the background.

all of them are good, and i could listen to them all day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiqib51Usc0

Best segment ever
I'd love to see a poll asking which Sal and Richard prank calls were the best. I would have to vote for the "talking Yankees" pranks, and some of the reasons they are the funniest are because of Artie laughing in the background.

all of them are good, and i could listen to them all day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiqib51Usc0
Tradio Modulation Call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yi0AO6fXZk

IMO

Howard cut in to dance with Jimmy during the initial Newlywed dance. Yikes.

Carolla said they pranked Jimmy at the alter by sending the actress who played Precious down the aisle in a wedding gown when they first started playing "Here Comes the Bride." Cracks me up but geez wonder who brought that idea to Precious. Cool that she's a good sport.

Catching up on Today's show. Howard said the crowd was kind of stunned with the Precious stunt. Andy Richter was like, "What the #### is this?"

Carolla said they pranked Jimmy at the alter by sending the actress who played Precious down the aisle in a wedding gown when they first started playing "Here Comes the Bride." Cracks me up but geez wonder who brought that idea to Precious. Cool that she's a good sport.
:lmao: wow. Jesus.

Forget Precious being a good sport... Molly is the good sport here IMO

That Molly seems like a dish.

I listened to the show yesterday, and I was just...bored. Didn't love it, didn't hate it, just in one ear and out the other.

Forget Precious being a good sport... Molly is the good sport here IMO
Apparently Molly set it up.

Wouldn't be surprised if Whitney Cummings ends up in some sort of rehab soon.
Yeah, I'm no billionaire, but if a chic pulled some of those shenanigans at my party, I don't think it would fly. And did she get super hot since I saw her last? Howard was going on an on and I just don't see it.

Threw glasses at Jerry Seinfeld's wife's head when she wet to their party as a guest of Howard's. knocked Beth to the floor when she was dancing with Howard. Took her thong off and put it on Jerry's dining room table while she wiped her butt and cooter on his white sofa "to leave skid marks".

Pretty much any call that uses Ronny drops are the best, my favorite being "IT'S A CADILLAC. IT'S A PIECE OF ####!!!"

Honorable mention to the Jack and Rod where they used Riley's "huh?"

Threw glasses at Jerry Seinfeld's wife's head when she wet to their party as a guest of Howard's. knocked Beth to the floor when she was dancing with Howard. Took her thong off and put it on Jerry's dining room table while she wiped her butt and cooter on his white sofa "to leave skid marks".
Yuck.

Wouldn't be surprised if Whitney Cummings ends up in some sort of rehab soon.
Yeah, I'm no billionaire, but if a chic pulled some of those shenanigans at my party, I don't think it would fly.And did she get super hot since I saw her last? Howard was going on an on and I just don't see it.
He's always talked her up (as well as many other chicks) that aren't that hot to make them feel good and get listeners excited.

I'd suggest doing a google image search of April Macie, who won that hottest funniest chick contest for a truly hot chick.

Howard must be really pissed at Jenny McCarthy. Was railing on her throughout the show. She must have turned down a booking on the show.

Interesting, on the Carolla podcast today he went off on her too calling her a B and a C.

Yuck.
Yeah tried imagining that happening at any gathering with my friends. Hard to think of a scenario where that is not uncomfortable especially with all the wives around.

Howard barely drinks too. Imagine a lot of sober people just aghast.

Howard joked on a handful of times how he'd probably choose Whitney's boyfriend, Peter Berg, if they ever broke up. Pretty clear he thought Whitney was acting bizarre at the party.

Daywalker said:
Howard must be really pissed at Jenny McCarthy. Was railing on her throughout the show. She must have turned down a booking on the show.

Interesting, on the Carolla podcast today he went off on her too calling her a B and a C.
That is weird. She was just on a couple months ago. She got bumped because Gary double-booked Jewel at the same time. She seemed to be cool about it and came in a few weeks later.

She was supposed to do a dating game, but then started dating someone, I think.

He was annoyed with her during the whole Carrey relationship, because she wouldn't come on. Maybe you are right that she now flipped on the show, since she's on the View or something, though it would be surprising for them to try to book her again so soon.

Having Mathew Berry on was very strange.
I had to turn it off when he was rambling on about Crocodile Dundee. He wouldn't shut up. I went back to the show twice and he was still going on and on about it. Also turned it off as soon as he showed up on the wrap up show. Wow, he's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread