What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I believe... (1 Viewer)

BLOX

Footballguy
I believe my Packers are going to make huge strides this season.

We'll likely see Aaron Rodgers perform and we'll be happy with the results.

We'll see our O-line begin to come together.

We'll see our defense become a young dominant defense (- the CBs of course)

Our special teams will be largely improved over last season.

I don't believe the Giants will win more than 7 games this season.

I don't believe Eli is the real deal.

I do believe losing Tiki Barber is going to take its toll this season

I believe my Giants will go through their easy schedule and make the playoffs with a 10-6 record.

I believe Eli will finally breakthrough and become a very good QB.

I believe Brandon Jacobs will score 11-13 TDs this year.

I believe the Steelers will be more successful under their first-year coach than many believe they can be.

I believe the offense will be more wide-open, and in a consistent manner -- not in a gimmicky way like we saw a few years back.

I believe an aloof, disciplinarian coach is exactly what this team needed to get them re-focused on winning.

I believe we will win the AFC North this year.

:wub:

....Chargers go 11-5

Make the playoffs as #2 AFC seed

Make it to Championship game

But fall short........

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the Jaguars will be mediocre again this year going 9-7 or so.

I hope that this will be the last year of overrated Jack Del Rio and his head scratching personnel decisions and draft picks.

I never did like him as a head coach. :lmao:

I believe the Jaguars will be mediocre again this year going 9-7 or so.I hope that this will be the last year of overrated Jack Del Rio and his head scratching personnel decisions and draft picks.I never did like him as a head coach. :cry:
Hey Warpig, after looking at your sig, I just wanted to let you know that your RB's and WR's are extremely weak.

I believe the Cowboys will win a fairly mediocre NFC East with 11 wins.

I believe Tony Romo will show himself to be a very good -- though not elite -- starting QB.

I believe Marion Barber will win the starting RB job.

I believe the defensive rookie of the year will be Anthony Spencer (though I really like SF's Patrick Willis).

I believe Wade Phillips will find a way to screw things up in the playoffs but will be more liked by the players than the Tuna was.

I believe TO won't have his first meltdown until week 10.

I believe the Jaguars will be mediocre again this year going 9-7 or so.I hope that this will be the last year of overrated Jack Del Rio and his head scratching personnel decisions and draft picks.I never did like him as a head coach. :shock:
Hey Warpig, after looking at your sig, I just wanted to let you know that your RB's and WR's are extremely weak.
Pfffhtt! :shrug: IMA POWERHOUSE!!! :unsure:

I believe that Eric Mangini gets more out of the Jets than the talent they actually have...last year we had an 8-8 team and they went 10-6. I believe this year the Jets are a 10-6 team and will go 12-4.

I also believe Kerry Rhodes is the best safety in the AFC. And that while Cotchery will continue to be a beast, Laveranues Coles is still the #1 WR on the team.

...The Seahawks will finish 3rd in the NFC West

...This is Holmgren's last Season

...D. Branch was a mistake

...SA is DONE

...The Defense will be TOP 5

Users who are viewing this thread