What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I created a ffpc mock draft (1 Viewer)

I created a mock draft on antsports.com. You will have 8 hours to make each selection. Ignore the scoring system and line up requirements on the league page. We will be using FFPC rules.

The starting lineups will consists of: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex Players (RB, WR or TE), 1 PK. 1 TeamDefense/Special Team

Passing:

20 yards passing = 1 point (Divide total yards by 20. Example: 275 passing yards = 13.75 fantasy points)

Passing TD = 4 points

Interception thrown = Minus one point (-1).

2-point conversion = 2 points

Rushing:

10 yards rushing = 1 point (Divide total yards by 10. Example 126 rushing yards= 12.6 fantasy points)

Rushing TD = 6 points

Receiving:

10 yards rushing = 1 point (Divide total yards by 10. Example: 93 receiving yards = 9.3 fantasy points)

Receiving TD = 6 points

1 point per Reception for RB, WR, QB, K

1.5 points per Reception for TEs

You can signup HERE

The league is called FBG FFPC Mock Draft

The password to join is joebryant

We can use this thread to analyse draft picks and draft strategies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham in the first c'mon? He likely would have made it back to you.
nope
Graham usually goes in the 4-7 slot. No later. If you really want an FFPC rules draft just go sign up for a FPC satellite league on rtsports. They run daily and only cost 34.95 or you can get 3 for 89.95. You can win a FPC team for next year and it will help you prepare for the FPC and FFPC. I find mocks with nothing ventured are unreliable and not honest.

nope
Graham usually goes in the 4-7 slot. No later. If you really want an FFPC rules draft just go sign up for a FPC satellite league on rtsports. They run daily and only cost 34.95 or you can get 3 for 89.95. You can win a FPC team for next year and it will help you prepare for the FPC and FFPC. I find mocks with nothing ventured are unreliable and not honest.
pardon my ignorance but can u please explain what FPC and FFPC are?

nope
Graham would not have made it past 1:09.

nope
I have played fantasy football for 20 years. If you think thats what wins go right ahead. I know in most drafts (mocks) I have seen Gronk and graham go in the second round.

nope
I have played fantasy football for 20 years. If you think thats what wins go right ahead. I know in most drafts (mocks) I have seen Gronk and graham go in the second round.
sorry, i didnt want to say why until i pickedits 1.5 te pprthere are 2 flexthat means positions are much less significant and you are much better off taking the highest scoring player. qb is an exception here because you can only start 1. i can wait until the 8th round and still get an 10-15 rankied qb, i can't do that with rb/wr/te because of the 2 flex.because of the 1.5 te ppr, last year, graham scored 315, gronk scored 340, rice scored 338, calvin scored 359so its perfectly reasonable that graham and gronk went in the top 8 picks. taking mathews and rodgers before those 2 te's were slightly bad picksif this were a no te flex, or 1 te ppr league, like most are, i agree. gronk/graham should have gone in the 2nd like usual

Is TM actually going to make picks now?
Very annoying that someone would sign up and not make their picks... You get eight hours which is more than enough time and you have the ability to make a pre-draft list.His team is now on computer control. He can only make picks by setting up a pre-draft list. Otherwise the computer selects for him.

nope
sorry, i didnt want to say why until i pickedits 1.5 te pprthere are 2 flexthat means positions are much less significant and you are much better off taking the highest scoring player. qb is an exception here because you can only start 1. i can wait until the 8th round and still get an 10-15 rankied qb, i can't do that with rb/wr/te because of the 2 flex.because of the 1.5 te ppr, last year, graham scored 315, gronk scored 340, rice scored 338, calvin scored 359so its perfectly reasonable that graham and gronk went in the top 8 picks. taking mathews and rodgers before those 2 te's were slightly bad picksif this were a no te flex, or 1 te ppr league, like most are, i agree. gronk/graham should have gone in the 2nd like usual
True but what you are stating is they are gonna repeat those numbers? Gronk will not get that many TD's again. Graham started hot and faded last year. He will still a strong play. You miss out on the few good RB's available this year.

nope
sorry, i didnt want to say why until i pickedits 1.5 te ppr

there are 2 flex

that means positions are much less significant and you are much better off taking the highest scoring player. qb is an exception here because you can only start 1. i can wait until the 8th round and still get an 10-15 rankied qb, i can't do that with rb/wr/te because of the 2 flex.

because of the 1.5 te ppr,

last year, graham scored 315, gronk scored 340, rice scored 338, calvin scored 359

so its perfectly reasonable that graham and gronk went in the top 8 picks. taking mathews and rodgers before those 2 te's were slightly bad picks

if this were a no te flex, or 1 te ppr league, like most are, i agree. gronk/graham should have gone in the 2nd like usual
True but what you are stating is they are gonna repeat those numbers? Gronk will not get that many TD's again. Graham started hot and faded last year. He will still a strong play. You miss out on the few good RB's available this year.
:confused: Graham scored 174.8 points in his first 8 games and 170.7 points in his last 8 games

Not to mention he tore it up in the playoffs.

He also mentioned he should have made another 30 catches last year. Expect big things from him this year. Regardless, with the 1.5 per reception, he'll almost always go within the first couple rounds, perhaps about 40& of the time in Round 1, 60% of the time in Round 2.

nope
you can say that about anyone. why is mathews more likely to be a top 5 player than graham/gronk is?you missed out on the elite TEs=i missed out on the elite rb'sif i went with dmac, id probally go te in the 3rd based on the same reasoning that ive explainedi'd rather have gronk/2nd/sproles over dmac/2nd/hernandez in this league

nope
you can say that about anyone. why is mathews more likely to be a top 5 player than graham/gronk is?you missed out on the elite TEs=i missed out on the elite rb'sif i went with dmac, id probally go te in the 3rd based on the same reasoning that ive explainedi'd rather have gronk/2nd/sproles over dmac/2nd/hernandez in this league
I didn't realize that Graham scored the same points in the last 8 games. I knew he had a lot of 100 yd games to start the year. I may go sign up for one of those leagues. Whta is the website? $35 a team. What can you win?

I know AP is recovering from a torn ACL and all. He is going much earlier in other mocks I have done. Does anyone think he is not a good value at 3.7? The guy should end the year strong.

'Zackattack said:
'flc735 said:
'Zackattack said:
'flc735 said:
'Zackattack said:
'49er fan said:
'irgun94 said:
'flc735 said:
'Zackattack said:
nope
I didn't realize that Graham scored the same points in the last 8 games. I knew he had a lot of 100 yd games to start the year. I may go sign up for one of those leagues. Whta is the website? $35 a team. What can you win?
doesn't sound like a 20 year vet :confused: click on one of the leagues in the side bar

'Zackattack said:
'flc735 said:
'Zackattack said:
'flc735 said:
'Zackattack said:
'49er fan said:
'irgun94 said:
'flc735 said:
'Zackattack said:
nope
doesn't sound like a 20 year vet :confused: click on one of the leagues in the side bar
Haha yeah draft preparation goes on all year but the next 6 weeks are crunch time.

2 Things.

(1) Thanks for the opportunity to participate and if you start another one, then I'd like to play.

(2) For those of you that want to quit during the draft, how about having the courtesy to post that in this thread, so the rest of us don't have to wait 8 hours for you to make a pick?

Golfjim

not sure if u were or were not referring to me....sorry guys for taking a few hours for my 10th round pick....all in all this seems to be moving at a good rate....plus with slow drafts I do expect people take their time sometimes as they r not always able to get to a comp....

I don't care if you guys took all 8 hours to make your picks, but completely missing a pick and going on computer control is unnacceptable. Especially when you have the ability to make a pre-draft list. If you don't think you can make all your picks then do not sign up and ruin it for the others.

I will be starting another one of these tomorrow. My draft analysis will come when we finish up here. I wanted to see what it would be like drafting in the 12 spot this year, and I have to say I'd much rather have a top or middle round pick.

Through Round 7 fewer TEs were drafted here compared to last year's consolidated information, but QBs were going faster. It will be interesting to see if this is an anonmaly or if it becomes a consistent theme.

Users who are viewing this thread