What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I hate Chris Berman. (1 Viewer)

i love it when berman shouts back back back and then it lands twenty feet short man actually i do not like that how does someone who sucks at announcing and is also by most accounts a world class larooshbag get to stay on the air it makes me wonder who he has pictures of doing what take that to the bank bromigos

you know who else hates chris berman his underpants that is who they tried to take out a restraining order last year but the judge ruled agianst them bromigos

Dude his hair...WTF LOL!!!

And jesus...Perderson is raking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious question - who is worse bill Walton or berman? Good god I would give up our country's secrets if I was ever captured by the enemy and tortured by listening to those two on a loop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have a count of the number of "WAY out of here...uh, not quite enough" calls from Boomer trying to call every shot right off the bat?

Good observations about Berman aside, I have a question.

Do any of those kids running around in the outfield ever actually catch anything?

Users who are viewing this thread