What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need pitching help (1 Viewer)

Bob Loblaw

Footballguy
7 team, roto, 5x5. So, teams are already pretty stacked.

My batters: V Martinez, Pujols, Utley, Bartlett, Huff, Maggs, T Hunter, S Victorino, Delgado, F Lopez, P Fielder, and M Holliday. Oh, A-Rod is on the DL.

My pitchers:

Harang, Oswalt, Peavy, Hamels, Zambrano, Papelbon, Capps. I just dropped Ziegler for Aardsma. And I also just picked up Z Duke & Volstad.

I am being offered R Ibanez and Halladay for Pujols.

Another team is offering me Greinke and Votto for Pujols and a throw-in. This owner is also willing to do Greinke and A Hill for Utley and a decent OF.

Should I pull the trigger on any of these offers, or stand pat and let my pitching staff come around?

I know I need SBs also. I've got an offer out giving up T Hunter, Bartlett and Capps for Ichiro, J Reyes and J Nathan. Hopefully the other owner accepts that one.

Update:

I traded Utley, VMart and Hamels and received R Ibanez, R Halladay and H Bell.

Felipe Lopez moves to 2B for the time being, and I picked up Barajas for C. I am currently last in ERA and WHIP, and 2nd to last in Ks and Saves.

How did I do?

Users who are viewing this thread