What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ideal Draft Position (1 Viewer)

After the Top 3, what is the best draft position (3RR league)?

• 4th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5th

• 6th

• 7th

• 8th

• 9th

• 10th

• 11th

• 12th

• Total voters

T Love

Footballguy
In a ppr league, it seems pretty set in stone that the top 3 picks are LT, Westbrook & AD. After that, it is a big mess. Do you want to roll the dice with Jackson, Addai, Gore, or Barber, all of whom have some concerns about them? Maybe you think Moss and/or Brady will repeat their gaudy stats from last year. I have been trying to wrap my head around this and am trying decide where the ideal spot to draft. I know in a standard draft, it still is probably most advantageous to stick at the top and go with who you think will do the best. However, in a 3rd round reversal league, I think there is some merit to dropping down and grabbing a guy after a number of other players hve already gone off the board who all seem to be similar and have question marks. It puts you in a much better position in the 2nd & 3rd rounds to make up the points from the guys at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread