What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDPs in possible trouble? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan

Footballguy
I've seen a number of mock drafts showing McClain to JAC and Berry to KCC.

Was hoping to use this thread for posters to cite possible players in trouble and get answers as to why.

Let me start by asking aboht the possible draft impacts (via above) on:

Justin Durant

Bernard Pollard

Is there reason to worry? If yes, what are those reasons?

Please feel free to ask questions on other guys as well...

I think there is already a thread on Durant and Jax LBs. Try the search feature lots of good info in it from Jene and others.

Pollard plays for Hou not KC so I don't think Berry to KC would impact him much. More telling is what happens to Page. Brown hasn't be resigned and they only have a couple young guys beyond there.

Links

Here- Thread actually started by you a couple months ago

Last edited by a moderator:
McClain to Jacksonville would bump Justin Durant back outside and create some competition for the nickel roles. Last year's group of safeties looked deeper than usual, but this season's group has a number of strong, interchangeable types that could bring a lot of fresh blood into the upper reaches of the rank lists. Put one of them in Kansas City and there's definite 75+ solo potential to be had behind that group of linebackers.

Users who are viewing this thread