What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Matt jones does not go this weekend (1 Viewer)

Todem

Footballguy
If Jones does not go, I like Wilford to pick up the slack and get his first TD this weekend.

I must say the Jags looked very good against Pitt and are playing a defense that so far in my eyes, suspect against the run (freddy should have a good game). That can set up some great chances for Wilford and Williams.

I like Wilford as a sleeper WR3 this weekend in leagues that can start 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how impressive he and Coles were watching them last week and yet how many people have them sitting. I wish I knew when these injuries occurred. IE If Coles got hurt before that juke+run....no way he's hurt so badly he doesn't play.

Amazing how impressive he and Coles were watching them last week and yet how many people have them sitting. I wish I knew when these injuries occurred. IE If Coles got hurt before that juke+run....no way he's hurt so badly he doesn't play.
I think Jones got hurt on that 9 route to the endzone were Byron slightly over-threw him. Matt looked to be getting ready to try and stretch out for it but pulled up at the last minute and watched it go by. He was limping slightly after that play.

Jones was limited in practice yesterday, but did practice according to another fantasy website. What happens in practice today will be telling for his Sunday.

Bump up Reggie Williams (an SOD candidate at this rate) and don't forget about the TE.

While Wrighster was holding down the fort, Marcedes Lewis should be a go in a game that could easily become a shootout.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/JAC/9676514

He has missed practice so it doesn't look good. I have both TJ Housh and Matt Jones so I will be starting Holt, Greg Jennings and Michael Clayton. Sure there is a chance the either Jones or TJ can play (I like TJ against the Steelers) and have a great day but it is more likely that they won't play. Micheal Clayton and the Bucs have sucked but he gives me a better chance of getting points.

Is there any advantage to Del Rio hiding how well he is actually feeling? Would a team ever hold a guy out of practice to better ensure them feeling better for Sunday? Would that tactic throw off the opponents game planning anyway?

I will be coming back and visisting this a couple more times before Sunday morning.... I have had zero luck with my WRs this year so far.... ugh

Can anyone give a timetable on how long a groin injury of this nature could impact Matt Jones availability and performance?

Bump up Reggie Williams (an SOD candidate at this rate) and don't forget about the TE.

While Wrighster was holding down the fort, Marcedes Lewis should be a go in a game that could easily become a shootout.
:o You got anything to support that theory Jeff ... he's been a no show with his ankle problem so far and last I heard is still listed as questionable ???

:bye:

Users who are viewing this thread