What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IF Warner doesn't play (1 Viewer)

I am starting Vince Young over him already in the league where I have both, and if Warner is out, I will probably put Boldin on the bench and go with Devery Henderson tomorrow night, because Leinart is HORRIBLE. Thank goodness I have a 3-game lead in my division with 3 to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 10 minutes before our deadline and I've got Mason in right now over Boldin.

Edit: I'm hoping with Dixon playing QB for Pitt that gives the Ravens better field position and more opportunities for Mason to score.

Does anyone think that this could help Boldin because of the short passes and RAC? I also have Ocho & need a decision fast!

I think Boldin will be ok... hes the best bet of the Zona WRs because of the checks. Breaston should be on all BNs

Does anyone think that this could help Boldin because of the short passes and RAC? I also have Ocho & need a decision fast!
I have the same decision and I just put Ocho in. Boldin is too much of a risk. He did next to nothing when Leinart was in. Plus its not as if Leinart practiced with the starters all week. Warner put in full practices Wed, Thurs and Fri.

UGH...Fitz or MSW or Crabtree... MSW is crap on the road....WHAT DO I DO????

Go look at 2006 stats. boldin is ok with leinart, but his chances of gettting in the endzone will decrease certainly

I get to choose between Boldin and Fitz. Pretty much a toss up. Going with Fitz. So, those of you considering Boldin, you should probably start him. He'll most definitely go off.

Go look at 2006 stats. boldin is ok with leinart, but his chances of gettting in the endzone will decrease certainly
Maybe, but I'm glad I didn't look at Rodgers' pre-2008 stats when deciding whether to draft Rodgers, Jennings or Driver the last couple years. When a young QB has been sitting behind an incumbent for a long time, especially with changes in coaching, it's hard to say what they'll do when they come in.

Nick Harper can't cover anyone. Finnegan is outstanding. Since they each play a side, not a man, both WRs should do OK.

The Titans usually play against a team with a potent offense with a bend but don't break D where they don't do much of anything but sit back and win the TOP and turnover battle. They do this well against the Colts.

Leinart in could change that. They could go after him blitzing instead.

Maybe it hurts the Zona WRs some but they're still quite startable. I would imagine Hightower gets plenty of dump passes now so he'd increase most IMO.

I think the Titans would love to make it a Beanie vs. CJ duel, so there's no way Whisenhunt goes down that road.

Titans have DL-Jones, Ball and Marks inactive, maybe the Cards should try and run a bunch. The Titans deep DL is suddenly thin

Users who are viewing this thread