What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

i'm benching peyton hillis for... (1 Viewer)

Starting Hillis alongside AP over Best without even thinking twice. Hillis has been as matchup proof as anyone. And if Best ends up outscoring Hillis, great. Gives me some good trade bait for this week.

Std scoring (non ppr) I'm in coin flip mode b/w Hillis & Best.Other RB is MJD.Best vs Buf looks like a dream matchup but fact is Best hasn't scored a TD since wk2 and Hillis has scored 6 since then.Going to grind it out with Hillis I think.
I have the same 3 backs, non-ppr. I'm going MJD and Hillis. Love the matchup Best has but don't feel I can bench Hillis until he's been stopped.

It will be very interesting to see how he does against the Jets today. NE has limited opposing RBs to modest fantasy numbers all year and he ran all over them. The beauty of Hillis's situation is that he catches alot out of the backfield and is the focus of the offense. To me, that's all I need to keep the guy locked into my RB2 spot unless Charles or Torain explode and have incredible matchups the rest of the way.

update - Hillis 7 td , Best 0 since wk2...I went Hillis over Best in this case but do still hope Best does well today in some of my other lgs.

Std scoring (non ppr) I'm in coin flip mode b/w Hillis & Best.Other RB is MJD.Best vs Buf looks like a dream matchup but fact is Best hasn't scored a TD since wk2 and Hillis has scored 6 since then.Going to grind it out with Hillis I think.
I have the same 3 backs, non-ppr. I'm going MJD and Hillis. Love the matchup Best has but don't feel I can bench Hillis until he's been stopped.

I laughed all week at everyone who was touting how much the Jets were going to shut him down :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought into the Jets D hype. Stupid. Started some solid WRs (Marshall, Boldin, Bucs Mike Williams, Calvin) but clearly SHOULD have started Hillis. He'll stay in my lineup from here on out!

pretty close in the end

hillis- 109 total yards, td, fumble with OT = 14.9

blount 91 total yards, td = 15.1

Ted Lange as your Bartender said:
Starting Hillis alongside AP over Best without even thinking twice. Hillis has been as matchup proof as anyone. And if Best ends up outscoring Hillis, great. Gives me some good trade bait for this week.
You are wise man.

Users who are viewing this thread