What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm calling it now -- pats beat jax in playoffs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eom

Footballguy
I would say the pats match up really well against the jags.

receivers are much better than jags secondary.

pats own qb play and play calling.

pats have the better special teams.

pats defense should feast on jax mediocre offense.

pats coaching >>> jags.

I would make the pats the favorite if they meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say the pats match up really well against the jags.receivers are much better than jags secondary.pats own qb play and play calling.pats have the better special teams.pats defense should feast on jax mediocre offense.pats coaching >>> jags.I would make the pats the favorite if they meet.
Way to go out on a limb

twitch said:
e, love ya bud, id love to see ya delete this, for the love of all things holy, but if you dont, i wont hate ya.
hahaha....if I'm banned, tell my loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. I think the Jags will kill the Patriots if they get there. Jacksonville 68, New England 7. Calling it now. The Pats are the most overrated team in history. I doubt they could win the BCS Championship game. Bring it on.

Tom Brady should be ranked about 20th among active QBs. The offensive line is OK but highly overrated. No running game. Wimpy WRs who fold under pressure. Lousy special teams. A bunch of old men on defense with no speed. A coach who must resort to underhanded methods to hide the fact that he really has no skill.

I honestly can't imagine the New England Patriots winning another game this season...

Hold on a minute, I don't understand threads about game predictions unless you use the "hits in the mouth" terminology.

I am just so honored to be part of eom's sig. He even rates me above Ladamian! Thanks, I really don't deserve it, eom!

Go, whatever team happens to be facing the Patriots this week!!! Crush them for me!

and when they win it I'll be enjoying every minute.

meanwhile, enjoy your fantasies.

what I know is that if these 2 teams meet in the playoffs, pats win and I'm calling it now.

as a matter of fact, I just might guarantee it.....

what I know is that if these 2 teams meet in the playoffs, pats win and I'm calling it now.as a matter of fact, I just might guarantee it.....
I'm not sure if you started this thread to fish or not. But I'll respond anyway.I'm actually really hoping the Patriots meet the Jaguars in the playoffs, in my opinion Jacksonville matches up with New England really well. Should be a fantastic game.

I would say the pats match up really well against the jags.receivers are much better than jags secondary.pats own qb play and play calling.pats have the better special teams.pats defense should feast on jax mediocre offense.pats coaching >>> jags.I would make the pats the favorite if they meet.
Good Schtick...

Amazing prediction...do you have any other bold playoff picks for us?!?

There are several Pats fans who are pretty cool and not toolish at all. eom> you are not one of them.
:rolleyes:
I second that... tool factor is very high.
Ignore is a beautiful feature on this MB.
How does it work? At this point, I'd pay double next year just to have him banned for life. He's one of those posters that you think - "I bet if we were just a bunch of guys standing around in a bar talking about this - he wouldn't be so bold". Maybe it's just me. :shrug:

what I know is that if these 2 teams meet in the playoffs, pats win and I'm calling it now.as a matter of fact, I just might guarantee it.....
e, you start making guarantees, I start looking up addresses. :goodposting: No guarantees. Keep it clean.

yeah, they banned me for a week for guaranteeing a pats win over the rats, so that's probably a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread